1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dang man!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dragonpit, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

bump-

bump-

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  2. Marty

Marty Guest

4. Do not copy and paste pictures of dogs from other kennels or provide links to kennels simply to start a bashing thread, especially if the owners of that kennel are not here to defend themselves.

Last warning from me!

3. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Sorry! .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  4. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

I had a kennel name up for 2 secs on accident while I was quoting their site, then edited it out immediatly, my bad!:( wasn't on purpose, I know the rules.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah I should be banned sorry :o

6. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Never said that, I said your a f'in hero for having this site up to educate people? If you got something personal with me sorry, or sooner or later ban me:confused::confused:

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

you would think after what he posted was locked-not once but TWICE he woul dget the hint:rolleyes:

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Shut it down then, or should I :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.