1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Damn OJ

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Pollo, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

I remember they stopped school, and wheeled in TV’s on two occasions. OJ verdict and Waco

90’s had some entertaining stuff. The ronco deboner 2000 ( Lorena Bobbitt ), Nancy Kerrigan catching a pipe to the knee.
    good times ….

RIP OJ

david63, Pullingcovers and AGK like this.
  2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I lived just off Independence Blvd in Va. Beach when Lorena tossed his shit out the window. Two major traffic jams at that intersection. The 'great missing penis fiasco' and then the local radio station did a news break that a Brinks/Wells Fargo truck had over turned and please do not come to the area until all the money is swept up. No one checked the calendar said April 1st. Shut it down for what felt like hours.

If I had a dime for all the 'drunk dimes' I threw and missed on the 44 toll roads.

S

david63 and Pollo like this.
  3. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

OJ will be in the basement looking up......

david63 likes this.
  4. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

That wild news was broadcasted all over the world. If it was not OJ but another person they had shoot him right on spot.

david63 likes this.
  5. slim12

"If it don't fit, you gotta acquit".

S

BTOIP likes this.
  6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I BARELY remember the oj case... more of a 9/11 kid. But what a hell of a time to have lived in.

Went from "smear the quer" being tacking the asshole with the ball to "I have a beard and bench 350 let me Crack a bitches skull at 150 lbs" between my first and final felony lol

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Imagine cutting a white broad and jews heads damn near off beating the case then releasing a book called "I'd I had done it" lol. All while being guilty of the civil case and not paying a dime lol

Most prolific "who dones it" everyone knew who did it lol.

david63 and bamaman like this.
  8. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

he was a piece of shit , anyone who stabs a woman to death is a piece of shit

Michele, david63 and F.W.K. like this.
  9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

10. slim12

Being a believer in our judicial system...OJ was found to be "Not Guilty".

S

Pollo likes this.
  11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

but he still did it , money got him off , if there is a hell he is burning right now

david63, Michele and bamaman like this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It was the start of the decline of the justice system in America ! Now it is much worse so just look around . We need a total overhaul

david63 likes this.
  13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Justice no longer exist in America

david63 likes this.
  14. Michele

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It’s always been rumored he hired someone but I never believed it . It was a lot of anger involved in the mirders and a professional wouldn’t have made such a dam mess !

david63 and Michele like this.
  16. Michele

I agree with you. Even IF he hired someone, he was still the mastermind to the murders.

david63 likes this.
  17. Michele

upload_2024-4-14_7-55-17.jpeg

david63 and Dusty Road like this.
  18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

There's a conspiracy his oldest boy did it and he took the charges.

bamaman likes this.
  19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I use to think that way until I was involved in a case. Now I know that isn't true at all. Our judicial system has been broken for decades. Comes down to how much money you have and the quailty of your lawyer. Far more so than whether or not one is acutally guilty or not. A good lawyer can get a guilty person off and a bad one can get a innocent person incarcerated. Cops lie, Lawyers lie and judges can be very prejudice to certain things. All of that corrupts the system.

david63, Dusty Road and bamaman like this.
  20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That’s right ! For me a young man at the time in my early 20s during the OJ trial was when I really knew we was fucked ! It happened on live T. V. And the whole world saw it ! I’m sure we was fucked before O J but this but he was my eye opener

david63 likes this.