1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Daisy

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by XXLbully, Dec 31, 2009.

1. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

a few pics of my house dog. thirteen mo.
    it isnt the greatest quality but i'll do better next time :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

she looks good- careful w/ that choker

3. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

thank you .she can heel and I, most of the time, buckle the leash so as to not use the collar as a choker. :) but i might give up one day on her heeling and accept that shes meant to pull.

4. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Nice looking dog. :)

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwww..... she's a good lookin' girl. I like that last picture of her.

7. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

I second the warning on the choker. I've heard and been told of one too many dogs who've hung themselves. If you're not using it as a training collar, no sense in keeping it on her - it's a training device after all.

A good buckle would be best for a long term collar.

Otherwise, she's absolutely darling! :D

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

very pretty dog, and im #3 on the collar.:D ive actually had a dog nearly choke the life outta a littermate in a matter of minutes. never used em since.

9. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

y'all wanna make me feel bad for the choker lol? no j/k thank you for the advice. Shes not wearing it when not supervised and rare times she's on a leash is when she s following me riding my bicycle and that we're passing by another dog or if there's traffic and when she's doing obedience.

10. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

good looking girl thanks for sharing the pics!

11. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

Daisy 4,5 yo

427710_10151314117359411_1648807777_n.jpg

12. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

she's still so beautifull, like her alot!