1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CUSTOM Vinyl Pit Bull / Kennel Decals!!!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Pit Bull Pride, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Hello all! We just opened our new graphics business! I have been in the pit bull world since I was in diapers, and I am active in both rescue and showing to this day. SO you could say I have a special passion for the bull dogs. Well, we do custom decals of ANY kind.

I got sick of seeing the SAME pit bull decal designs over and over and over, so we decided to make our own! We have a handfull of pre-made ones, but we can do pretty much ANY design you want! We also do kennel logos for your vehicles etc. GREAT way to do some easy advertising, OR just to show off your love and support for the breed! You can check us out on either MySpace at www.myspace.com/dkcustomgraphics (we have examples up in our photo gallery there) or on our website at www.dkcustomgraphics.com .

You can reach me through here, or MySpace, or through our website! Our standard pre-made decals are 6" and run at $5.00 w/free shipping. Anything larger add $1 an inch. Colors on hand are white, black, red, yellow, blue and green.

Thanks!

Krys

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Could you post some of your work here?

3. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Sure! Here's a lil slide show http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery2.php?instanceid=123283382 of just a start of some -examples-. If anyone wants something custom, or has an idea of an image they want, e-mail us at sales@dkcustomgraphics.com with your personal idea/image you would like, we can do ANYTHING you want!

****All e-mails remain confidential property and will not be utilized for any purposes other than business relations between D&K Custom Graphics and customer****

Thanks!

Krys
    D&K Custom Graphics

4. Marty

Marty Guest

You have a PM ;)

5. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

And so do you...:p

6. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Thank you chinasmom for your order!!!! It's a pleasure doing business with you!

Krys
    D&K Custom Graphics

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Wanted to let you know I got my decals and they are great. The one is really large!! Thanks again and I will be back for more. Going to get up a order for you now that I have something to show. :D

8. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

AWESOME!!! I'm glad you like them!!!! It's always a pleasure doing business with fellow bull dog people!

9. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I wish I could get some. But in the city I live in, if you have an APBT sticker on your truck & the wrong people see it, they will follow you home to steal your dogs. :(

10. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

My goodness!!!! What city is that?

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Columbus, Mississippi.

I even had to buy a truck w/ tinted windows b/c I have had people see my dogs riding with me in the truck & they followed me to my home. It's too bad too b/c your decals are great. I'd for sure buy one if I felt safe enough to put one on my truck, but I don't. :(

When I call the sheriff's dept. after I caught 3 little thugs on my property talking about which one of my dogs they were going to steal, do you know that the deputy's answer was? "We'd rather have stealing dogs then dealing drugs & shooting one another." :eek:

Needless to say I have since moved (I still live in the same city though) & bought a guard dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Here is a pic of the one. I was putting the other one on the Hubbys truck, but he is fixing to trade so I'll wait. Thanks again.

[​IMG]

13. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

LOOKS GREAT!!!! Glad you like it! :D
    I personally used to feel cheated when I'd end up paying $10 for a single tiny decal, and that's why we set our pricing the way we have! Did you feel it was worth the $10 for the (2) decals?

Thanks!
    Krys

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Pit Bull Pride, any luck on what we talked about yet?

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Absolutly!!!

16. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Looks great!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add - after our little incident in addition to our guard dog we bought some firearms too! Always gotta have a back up plan! :D

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

When I get the rear of the car cleaned out P B P, I'll send you one that you can use. lol

18. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

lol Okay! Thanks!

Marty:

It's in the works! We've been pretty darn busy I'm pleased to say!
    I'll have something up for ya VERY soon!

Krys

19. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

PBP, is your custom work based on the size, or is it more? I'm not in a position to buy anything fun right now, but I would eventually like to get a different decal for my car. And also one for my front door advising people not to be dumb and let the dogs go running out the front door. LOL

20. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

For a decal we have pre-designed, the standard size is 6", which we charge $5 for. Anything bigger you add $1 per inch.

Custom work we will give ya a quote one when we see what ya want. :-)