1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Kennels Treadmills Breeding Racks

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by JUNIORRANGER, Oct 7, 2005.

1. www.weldtexas.com We build custom kennels, treadmills and breeding racks and anything else you can draw we can weld.

**** No emails to be exposed on open forums see below ****

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  2. hope this helps.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Have any photos to list of past products made...just a thought to help you get some business ;)

4. Yea check the website for a dozen or more photos

5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I got a grill just like the ones you have on your site.You have some nice products

6. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Ya'll ought to be ASHAMED @ yourselves for posting this site > http://www.unchainyourdog.org/ on your site !! If you support SPCA or PETA that's your business, BUT to add it to your site to make your OVERPRICED kennels sell better than maybe you need to pick a different breed or come up with a better SALES PITCH than trying to make owners feel bad because their dogs are on chains ! If that's the way you feel, so be it, but to put up a site that actually condemns the chain, ALONG with 3/4's of pitbull owners that have their dogs on chains, is OBSCENE !

#1. A dog on a chain actually does "feel free". You must'nt of had too many animals to become aware of that fact.

#2. A dog on a 12 1/2 ' chain is EQUAL to 25' of kennel space - at your prices we're talking thousands pal !! Kinda' makes sense when they're on 15-25' chains like mine. Try and replicate that ! Might be good for a bitch w/pups or in cycle but not much good for anything else !

#3. Lets not forget. .. .. We have THE STRONGEST DOG pound for pound ! PERIOD !! It's not too hard to realize that if you take a VERY STRONG dog and put him on a chain it won't do him much harm at all !!

Now, let's look this over again, shall we ?? The site you try to base your sales pitch upon is a supporter of the HSUS. They are the pitbull ENEMY ! This site also portrays a dog in a flood. What the hell do you think the dog could've done while in one of your kennels ?? Swim to the top ? On a chain that dog could've jumped on his dog house at least and by the looks of it it would've been a pretty easy task for him !! This site also encourages helping LAWS to pass against chain users ! And YOU WANT PART OF THAT !! All for what ?? : $$$$$$$. Bottom line is the $$$$$$$ Keep your kennels pal or get an education !! Playing upon ones emotions for a fast $ is weak but to do it in support of our breeds enemy is outrageous !!

7. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Anyone agree to this ?? ^^

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

ME!!!!!i agree to this

9. I dont agree with someone being able to tell you what to do with your dogs weither it be chain or kennel. At my place in the city i have my dogs in kennels. Why do you think i do that? Who do you think comes around and snoops around ever so often? I dont support anyone who condems our breed. Over priced??? You do the math. How long have you been in the dogs anyway? Not knocking you but guy look at the big picture. If you knew my history you would not go around accusing me of being a peta fanatic. Are you serious about what you replied or just venting? Get a grip guy and stop freaking out.

10. I posted the "proposed" kennel law here in texas where did you get the idea i support that. It was to keep you informed idiot.

11. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

No ones "FREAKING OUT" and I hit the nail on the head. You need to take a good damn look at the "Unchained" site. If your trying to "inform" people your sure fire going about it the wrong way so you can come up with a better justification than that. I'm not the one with web links to the HSUS on my site and that LAW in OUR STATE won't come to pass and we all know it. The BIG PICTURE you speak of is a bleak one and with BS like that weblink you have on your site "claiming" irrational thinking in regards to our breed means to me that you represent that. If you were trying to inform us "IDIOTS" you's STATE SO ON YOUR SITE. I've also "done the math" loonnggg before you plastered one of those things together. I'm not venting by any means pal, but to me ,and I can wager ALOT of other more less vocal members of this community, you indicate on your website links directed towards ANTI-CHAIN ethics and in my opinion you condone that by way of earning an income. I understand that Animal Control in FTW,TX can be a pain sometimes and also understand that you choose to live in the city where you just might have to place your charge in kennels to create more square footage on your property, I also understand that you feel I'm personally attacking you on this thread, but I'm not. I want you and everyone else on here to be informed that in NO WAY WHAT-SO-EVER CAN WE CONFORM EVER SO SLIGHTLY TO THE IDEALS OF OUR ENEMY ! PERIOD !! Again, if you agree to that, it's your choice. To me it's poor business to subject your viewers to HSUS ideals. I never "accused" you of being a "fanatic", but to me, you tried to base your kennel sales on a weak, uneducated, un"informed", & malicious tactic by preying on the emotions of your viewers. Get a better approach pal. You'll need one.

12. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Seems everyone is silent today ?!

13. IMO, if Juniorranger posted links to undesirable site for the purpose of informing, then, it should state that along with the link. Having a link alone will make other people assume you are for the site.

Enough said.

14. I have actually never even been to the unchained site. I posted the link on a request from a email. But i will take a look at it and see whats up with it and remove it if it is packed with that much crap. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

15. Yea, I took the link down. What a load of crap. Thanks again for bringing that to my attention. Any ideas or new welded products you would like to see? Any comments on changes you would like to see to the kennels or Treadmills? All feedback is appreciated.

16. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

have you tried selling on Ebay it really gets me a good bit of business and there are not any treadmills on there for dogs.

17. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

That's all I was getting at. I don't mean to offend you personally in any way. If you are looking for ideas I'd suggest a sliding door as to not allow the charge to push it open. Just a thought ?

18. I thought about that. I am in the process of drawing that option up for it. I think i got a way to do it that wont be expensive for the rollers.

19. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Could possibly add a sliding feed tray, auto water, and whelping box too ?!

20. TopDog

TopDog Pup

nice site i needed a mill to thanks