1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Curs on a Gamedog forum

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by purplepig, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I guess as with the dogs goes religion....to each his own. I'll leave it at that. Purple, I got a neutral mark that says. Fvck those rednecks with no name attached. The statements I made were far from exclaiming "Fvck them rednecks". I was just making a sarcastic comment that had no harm behind it.Someone took what I said and RAN with it. I have southern family and agree that the south has contributed greatly to our breed, so Id be the last to say "fvck the south".

2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

You know me or somethin?

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Jeep, you and I DID take our stuff to PM's, so I dont see there's a problem. I can get mad, and then the next day be fine. I said everything to you that was on my mind, and I have no hard feelings towards you, and I would hope you are in the same boat. I'd rather say what's on my mind than let anything fester up. One thing is for sure, you'll Never have to guess what's on my mind. Okay?
    I was simply trying to get a weasil to grow a pair, and it seems like this is something all of us are sick of. If you got the nutz to leave a bad rep, leave ya name!, Me? I'd prefer to handle it like you and I did, and let the cards lay where they may. We southerners may in fact be allittle different, we can get out in the yard and fist fight it out, and then go have a drink together, and the problem is over,for most things. Thing is, I only drink soft drinks these days!!

4. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

Jealousy, Pride..two of the seven sins.. Some people that claim to be this and that are sure quick to judge OTHERS. REgilion is simply a crutch.. All regilions are based on man's interpitation of what was written and said, and most religions were founded because someone didnt like what the church or someone said or belieived in. the funny thing is, all regilions share common points. There are stories of Krishna that while a tad bit different are the same as the stories of Jesus.

And you can see who has left you negative and postitve posts if you have enough "points" built up.. or if you check the store, at one time you were able to BUY being able to see who left neg or positive comments

But in all, why does it matter? Why do you care what someone else thinks of you good or bad if you are true to yourself and only jesus matters? Yes, it upsets us becasue others dont veiw our opinions are perfect..but then, no one is perfect. See, thats the beauty of the internet, too.. its all anonomous. Are we really who we claim we are to begin with?? Are we that full of pride (that deadly sin) that we CARE what people on the computer think???

I (as in Rocksteady) try to present myself in a more proper maner where as my boyfriend (Irish) doesnt give a rats ass what anyone thinks of him (he just doesnt care ..likes his dogs more)

But purple..if it makes you feel any better, It wasnt either of us that left you your negative feedback. why not simply ask Admin who did if it haunts your mortal being that much..

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

You sir, are a Satanic Penis Leach. It must be hard to speak with the drool of the underlord's smgma dripping from your chin.

Let me clearify something. I am not the judge. I am however a WITNESS. Big difference. Ever been to court? A witness cant pass judgement. Here is your logic.

I am on a plane, a man is about to jump at 2500 feet I say, hey you ought to put this parachute on before you jump so you dont die, you say,"STOP JUDGING HIM!!!"

Krishna has nothing to do with Jesus whatsoever, you are a failed study at religion also. Just what do the Hindues say the the name Krishna means? Do you know? Of course not! What you should do is go practice that crowley child molesting sex magick somewhere where it is appriciated. I see exactly who you are. You are nothing but a vessel who could have been redeemed, but instead decided to follow in the teachings of Madam Lavousky, that's right, the very same woman whom Elvis would teach from during concert, the woman whom Aliester Crowley said he and she were one, and he was the wickedest man in the world. Molested and sacrificed little boys, is that your game? Do you like that "white candy?". Sad thing is, all of your theories and plaudits will in one instance be turned to misery. You think your on top of the world, yet when you stand before Jesus, you will have no excuse, and no more chances. I say, turn or burn now! Hell is not a good place to go, no matter what your infested mind seems to think. I tell you what Pelvis, why dont you just pick up a bible, and start from page one, and DO what it says to do. Not what others did, do what the bible tells you to do, dont do what it tells you not to do, and you just may find that all your life from the time the best part of you slid down your mothers leg, till then was a great big waste of the only thing that you have been given, TIME! Every beat of your heart is the drum beat of your funeral. ANd the day will come, that you will see the truth. See, for those who have had an experience with Jesus, we KNOW He is real, and your words are feeble. The only reason you havent had and experience with Him is because you are so full of pride that you worship that grey matter between your ears, instead of the one who created the heavens and the earth! Think of it, could you make electricity fall from the sky in the middle of a thunderstorm? Could you make every living person have different fingerpirnts? No, all you could do is spout of some Satanic dribble that you read somewhere. Experience. That is what you need from Him, but instead you are satisfied with experience of child molestation, destroying little boys, you perverted (twisted) Curr.

ATTILA, GET a rope, it's time to improve the human race!!

You sick Monkey boy freak, they ought to tie you to a tree with a clothes line and take turns shooting you with darts as you dangle from there!

BTW If I offended anyone with this post, please go to the top, and quit dont read it again, This is not how Jesus would speak to a coward like this, and I will have to repent, I could not help myself!

6. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

just like a li8ttle girl act tough on a computer

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, This is getting freaking ridiculous that you come to a forum to learn about dogs and feel like you are sitting in church. Now, I have mad respect and love for you all, but this is a game dog site, so lets keep it dogs. Please. I know I dont have to read it and what not, but I do cause Im nosy.

8. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

That is some sick shit right there. While I do not bash another's belief I also do not add to what I *think that person may or may not believe. Just because a person does not believe in god does not mean they are a baby eating child molesting satan worshiper as you claim. I don't beleive in god, therefore I do not beleive in satan either. One, to me, is just as fictional as the other. I treat people as they treat me, I don't bother any one & I would prefer they not bother me. And yes, I have been down some very evil paths of my own. Life has not always been a bowl of cherries. I was an addict, I lived in my car for a few weeks, I have been "clean" for almost 20 years now. Have not been homeless since. I did it on my own, I owe thanks to no one or nothing. When I screw up, it is my fault. When I do good, it is also of my own doings. You can chose to believe what you what you want to believe, follow the teachings of whoever you chose, or you can follow no one as I do. Being able to repent does not give you the right to slander & speak to someone as you have. That is NOT what christianity is supposed to be about.

9. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

just likie a normal christian when someone has points you have nothing to say except show how stupid you are boy ive sold better dogs for less

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

You folks talking crazy now its time to shut this Thread down![​IMG]

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

AGREED!!!!!

12. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

just remeber jesus loves you everyone else thinks your an asshole boy

13. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

purple pig by the way i dont worship anything your the one that use to be a drugie not me judge and look at yourself in the mirror first boy

14. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I am sorry Blazen, I lost control!!

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Apology accepted. Open forums are just not a place to discuss religion. IMO. PMs, yes. Not very tactful to attack a person's beliefs in a place like this. ;)

16. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

you can attack all you want boy i lost my feelings many years ago i think your mom did it and the only beliefs i have are in myself my family and my dogs i wouldnt roll you into a lake 2 inches away if you were on fire did i mention i hate billie graham wannabe evangelist theifing liars piss off lmao no pun intended

remember jesus loves you i think your a dumbass that hasnt studied religion one bit and shouldnt preach about anything you probably dont even know how to wipe your ass boy

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This is enough. We've let small religous talk go on here and there, as long as it wasnt too offensive, although any religious talk is against the rules. From now on, this rule will be more strictly enforced, this is not a church, synagogue, temple, whatever. This is a gamedog site, and religion should have nothing to do with gamedogs. When feuds like this start over completely non-dog related topics, we have problems. If you wish to argue politics/religion/whatever do it in pm's or take it to their respective boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.