1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Curs on a Gamedog forum

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by purplepig, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Yup, and it wasn't just women, a couple of the men on the board were doing it too. So you can see why I don't use them and really have forgotten about them even being an option. On the board I am a mod on about 1/4 of the sections don't even go towards your post count due to people putting too much stock in it. I mean, people can post emoticons all day & post 99% of their posts in off topic & add to their post count, it doesn't mean they know anything.

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I haven't looked to see if I have any bad rep pts,,I agree,,if you are going to leave pts,,leave your name,,I have never given bad rep pts. someone did call me an old ass one time,,that wasen't nice LOL

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Damn why everyone whinning for about negative rep points you begenning to sound like CURS lol lol......Oh by the way who the f!#$k gave me a negative rep point for the topic on the pitbull toys lol lol....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. Suki

Suki Guest

I've gotten neg points a few times, too.

Ah well, what're you gunna do?!!!!!!![​IMG]

5. Attila

Attila Guest

It means they are a newbie and can't give points just kind words.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

She don't have balls. At least I hope not. :eek:

7. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

A quote that's been passed on many atimes between dog people..

"If you are to make it in this breed then you better have tough skin"

enough said

8. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

I got bad points for simply posting that I SAW a dog that was a apbt amstaff cross and that it happened to be blue and big, on a thread that was started by someone else, and I'm no fan of blue curs. Oh well, someone's just got too much time on their hands I geuss. Not my problem. I hope they find something to occupy themselves with. It must be a real drag sitting around trying to tell people what they should or should not look at talk about or think. Moving right along now.

9. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Actually, it kinda reminds me of the typical cop mentatlity(I know there are some godd ones, I just havent run across any). These people were punked out in school, so they have the opportunity to have little power, and abuse it whenever they can, but when invited to stand up like a man, they always look the other way! Case and point!

10. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

And they never fight one on one.

11. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I personally didn't start handing out bad rep points until I got them along with some BS comments and the reasons were unjustified. So I felt the need to attack everyone who made a comment that I could find any little reason to give them a bad rep. That's all over with and I'm hoping people will have some cojones to either leave their name or pm me and if ur in the Dallas area we can have a more personal meeting

12. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

You're right A.M., I don't. I HAVE gathered a few sets along the way but they aren't actually mine, it's just the people they belonged to weren't using them. ;) :D

catcher T likes this.
  13. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Ah, that makes some kinda sense. Thanks!

14. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Although I dont agree with PurplePig on much. This is one I do agree on. If you are gonna leave ANY comment good or bad at least leave your name. I also agree with you on the comment about cops. Just do like a good Christian and turn the other cheek (no sarcasm). Calling people curs and their dogs mutts aint very Christian either.

F.Y.I----The phrase that you have been using sooo often lately is....................Case IN Point not Case AND Point. Just trying to help.

YFIS

15. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Oh I figure telling the truth is about as Christian as you can get. Go read Matthew chapter 22 and you'll see why the people wanted to crucify Christ!

And yes, your right, turning that cheek thing is a hard thing to do at times. Probably if I wasnt dealing with some excruciating pain right now, I could do it better. That is when I am most vulnerable to showing my rearend, is when I am in pain! But all in all, 7 years ago I was a junkie and a fugative to now being a prison and jail minister, I'd say the Lord has done miraculous things in this body, as much as I need to grow more, and I do realize that I have not arrived, but I hav,...Highigh HOpes, I have, High igh hopes!!HA HA

16. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

just a little FYI...being a Christian doesn't mean you let people walk all over you,.. there is a diff between being weak and being meek. Turning the other cheek is a an example of not being quick to react in anger, not lay down like a dog. It is ok to tell the truth, even if you are calling people curs or their dogs mutts. If you think people are weak because of a religous faith, then your view of faith is warped.

17. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

yea there is a new breed of Christian coming out!

18. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Humility is probably the hardest thing for most men to learn...

19. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i dont see this post going any where fast but i have curs my dogs arent game dogs thats for sure but that doesnt make them any less of a dog then your makes then kess of a true pitt lol but i love my dogs and where all here to learn game or cur take what u can and leave the rest but take it to the pms and bad reps and lest leave your name i dont know the hold reason kinda jumped in the mmiddle of what happen but lets not get rude and help each ohter out where and when we can

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I don't know you but I was on here about a month an you attacked my dog calling him fat swollen neck and all that. You didn't pm me to give me your constuctive criticizim you put me on blast up in here. I took him to the ADBA show and he look just as good if not better than 70% of the dogs in there. So I think that you should have recieved some bad rep points for that one. I didn't cause I did not know what that even meant but I think we all could be a little more polite.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.