1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Curs on a Gamedog forum

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by purplepig, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I find it pretty hilarious that someone would give me bad reputaion for stating my personal opinion, which has nothing to do with the detrement to a dogs health nor well being. To the Cur who gave me bad rep for my stand with my faith and told me to open my mind so the crap of this world can come in, I pray you wake up one day and see the light. Just because I have very real experiences which you are not afforded the priveledge to have, dont be a hater. You were pre-destined to be that way, much in the same way that you and your mutts cant help but to be the currs you are, your born that way. You just have to live the hand your given, but dont hate me cause I was chosen out of a lifestyle that you lavish in. And in the future, at least be grown up enough to take it into the pm's, or at least have the balls to put your name on the bad rep you give!

laurajean, bahamutt99 and cheese like this.
  2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Giving bad rep points is childish, to say the least. Someone recently handed me some, for posting in a thread that "has no place here" lol, I didn't even start the damn thread. And they didn't leave their name for me either, oh well. In the end, none of this means anything anyhow, it's just the internet......

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I agree, just wanted to say my peace! LOL I dont get paid for rep here one bit.

4. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I got a few bad rep points and the comment of why they were given made no sense because in one thread I was trying to assess the situation and in the other I was trying to get answers before I put myself in a situation. Some people abuse the system but I play games better than most. My motto is I screw u before u screw me and if u do screw me then I retaliate in a way you wouldn't expect. I'm pretty damn devious

5. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

i got bad rep for showing sarcasem, told a person not to let a puppy pit bull with an attacking something, i said that "when the pit grows up he'll have him 4 lunch" and one other one for saying i was high

6. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

I agree, though i own a "cur" but at least i can admit that. I got some bad rep points for the blue thread, *gay*

7. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I think if you are gonna give bad rep points you should pony up and say who you are and why your doing it. To give bad rep anonamosly is cowardly.

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

AMEN!Brother, you can preach that one and I'll back you all the way!

9. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

it is funny....i got bad rep points and was told "in order to get respect, i had to give respect". I know this to be true, but the advise came from someone who was disrespecting me from the first word out of there mouth. Can't please everybody though!

10. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

blues are good dogs their not APBT but, still most of them are fat and lazy, most of the time cause the owners are. Ppl here hears blue on they attack u but one or two attack when u say there a pit, like mia, and others i don't remember

11. ahh dont worry bout it none they was just mad cause you wouldnt back down and accept their wicked ways.and they was to scared to admit who they was.thats the problem with everyone today they are to cowardly to admit when they do something,and everyone is to scared of offending someone.but they are kissing the wrong people asses,they are scared of offending that 1 or 2 % of the population,and they couldnt give a damn about the majority and their belifes wich happen to be what the damn country your living in was founded on.

12. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I once got bad rep points and the person left their name so I retaliated so I would expect the same, that's why I say the system is abused because I and many others have done so

13. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I believe the whole rep points thing is very childish, Tho I must admit I played the little game w/someone who felt threatened by my intelligence (intelligence that wasn't even related to our beloved breed, no less). There's some blow-hard, ingnorant, big-ego-psuedo-dogmen on here who just love to hear themselves speak. They remind me of people w/ Borderline Personality Disorder in that I just want to run when they open their mouths.... because I surely can't punch them.

14. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Ya know.. it is ridiculous!!!!! I just looked at my rep points. Some cur bad rep'd me because I said my computer wouldn't play the video that Marty posted. Why not state who you are and why you choose to bad rep me for something petty, I don't hide behind a screen name either. I go on other forums related to a few other of my hobbies and I use my real name on them just as i do here. I hide from no man. PERIOD!!!!!!!!! So go ahead and rep me away, if you're a man you'll sign you name to it or PM me... a big "if".....

purplepig and cheekymunkee like this.
  15. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I know you think it was me but I can assure you.........it was not. I got one myself. Personally I think there are WAY more things to worry about than rep points on a message board but hey, that's just me. Bigger fish to fry & all that jazz.

16. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

you're kidding right? Wow, like "I dissaprove of the fact that your pc and/or software is outdated" Now that is childish.....

17. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I'm just sitting here nodding to what everyone is saying. I've gotten some bad reps over differences of opinion and for even stating something I know to be true. (I'll probably get bad reps for even replying here. LOL!) I've got lots of repsect for the people who will leave the good/bad reps for a valid reason and put their name to it.

In short, I think the rep points system is a neat idea that's easy to abuse.

ETA: I know what red and green mean as per the reps, but what does it mean when you get a blue/greyish one?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2006
  18. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I realize everyone has different views, and quite honestly, could care less what one says via the internet. Doesn't affect me in the least, as it shouldn't anyone else.

I don't really hand out rep points, good or bad. Although I was sharing the love lately because people who had really good posts, I couldn't leave points.

I got bad rep once, for a rather rude comment on some blues at a BBQ or something. Oh well.

-GSD

PIt4life likes this.
  19. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

"And hippopotamusses like me too!"

20. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

lol It's a sad day when I can't stand to even watch my own video. That song really started to get to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.