1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cumming's "RED FOX" (Killed By Zebo)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BkAllDay, Sep 22, 2020.

1. WTF man.....lol.

2. I never said ch bill was a bad dog he was a real good one all I asked for was his reports that made him gr ch bill I thought you would know saying he is the dog you hype all the time fuck you must hate curstopper for beating jocko all I will say is every dog is beatable weather it is down to age, bad keep, feed plan, or just met a better dog

3. =)) =))=))=))=))

NO WAY MAN.:))

4. LOL.....@Oldguy

5. OLDGUY.....:-$

6. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Bill don't need any hype from me mister, it's more than enough that fella who won EU dogman of year 2 years running called Bill *GREATEST* dog he's ever seen, and that man seen plenty I assure you!

I know loads about Bill, pages of knowledge on the dog but I don't know it all, so I asked other dogmen, to fill the gaps, to complete the legacy of that legend dog.. You should do the same, instead of trying to discredit him!

Do you know how good a dog Oz was? Do you believe Bill's owners gave a fck about matching Oz again after already beating him? Do you think they needed a win or money? Do you know the politics going on behind the scenes that nearly got people killed? Do you know the level of dogmen who saw Bill and every one called him best they'd ever seen, Do you know Indian Sonny called Bill the best he's seen since Indian Bolio?

Please 'small sacks' don't attempt to drag me into your world of hate, I've nothing but greatest of respect for Curstopper, I got stories and history on him too, I got photos of us together and they was happy times, fact is I loved him, I cared for him and (unlike you) got no hate in my heart for any sporting dog. The Curstopper v's Jacko spotpick was no disrespect to Curstopper, he did what was asked of him, but Bill a completely different league from dogs like Max, Yogi Hagar Bash and Curstopper, don't take my word for it, ask around, there's plenty agree with me!

Soze the killer likes this.
  7. surely your not talking about the scotsman saying bill was the best he seen when for years your telling everyone he was a wanker who hadn't a clue with dogs you said I should ask around about bill, what you think I did by asking you, curstopper was probably the best dog you ever had on your yard and you don't see it this is what you do talking about bills record so you change the subject to curstopper

8. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Scotsman got nowt to do with this mate, we're talking about dogs, but you're away again with, he said, she said sissy stuff.. Listen Scotsman fan! I could tell since you first posted on this board that you seen fuck all, you owned fuck all and every bit of peddled, papered up lying info you posted, you sucked out of Scotsman's rectum! So why did you come back on a board that you never post on, (unless to attack me) ;) Why so pissed off again? What did I say to upset you this time?

Because I blew apart Scotsman's 30 year lie that Hagar killed Bruno, that's it, and your such a blind fool your attacking me, when you should be attacking the fraud who started the lie 30 years ago haha! Same as Tania's pedigree, pure lies! Don't blame me for telling truth that your hero papered up Tania's pedigree.. Don't blame me for Bruno, your hero knew fine he got handed back to his owners, but he chose to manufacture a lie, YOU BELIEVED IT & REPEATED IT and now you're screeching like a donkey! Oh Eeeaaaw donkey!

9. look I couldn't give a fuck about the scotsman but did he not win eu kennel of the year twice if so he fits your story if not im wrong, all I asked for is the reports on bill the best dog you seen and never stop talking about but I see I know as much of bills record as you he was a good dog but not the best then never mind now, he said she said

10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Why do think I'd pander to giving you information on Bill when your whole intention here was to discredit the dog.. Are you nuts? Your a frustrated poisonous rat who never owned a dog that done anything in it's life.. If I'm wrong, then name your dogs and their records.. PM me if you want, but it's real simple, you either kept working dogs or you've no right asking me about dogs, now which is it?

I feel sorry for you 'small sacks'.. You're in this way over your head, you just can't accept you know nothing about Bill, you know nothing about the other dogs either! Every shred of knowledge you 'thought' you knew was only hallucinations out of Scotsman's drug scrambled brain, so don't flatter yourself that you know as much as me donkey and don't tell me what my best dogs were, because Curstopper wasn't in same league as his 2xw sister, maybe closer to his 1xw brother and never in same league as his son! I'm one of the few people could have educated you on Bill, but on account your a poison rat and blind Scotsman's fake news supporter, I wouldn't waste my time with you.. Now state you dogs and their records donkey!

11. read post 73 you said you don't know it all about bills reports you tit its you who keeps talking shit best this best that about bill and as soon as I asked you start spinning crap to get away now your changing it to my dogs, I never owned dogs but I know curstopper was the best dog you ever had

12. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

All black ...you’ve never owned dogs yet you are questioning the quality of oldguys dogs ..... get a life man ! Imo someones putting the bullets in and your just firing them !

Soze the killer and Dusty Road like this.
  13. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

You never owned dogs, but you come on here asking me about Bill? You never owned dogs and your telling me CH Curstopper was my best dog? Your like the Zebo freak only with you it's Curstopper! Fuck sake man! Ben Brockton getting stalked by the Zebo nut, and I'm getting stalked off the Curstopper nut.. I deserve this! The priest told me I'd be tormented by demons if I never turned away from sin and here you are.. CURSTALKER!

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

NO oldguy thank you and Dusty Road.

15. Wft man...lol.

Gr Ch Bill man..what a legand.

Outstanding phenomanol dog!
    =D> =D> =D>

16. All blacks hummmmm?
    you smell fishy.

I cant decide with you wat it is yet?as im unsure.but you reek of fish you man.
    i dont no if you a harlmess joke of a old man who talks shit about dogs youve never owend.or your a plod or even the Zebo nut?
    not sure.cant make me mind up yet.
    but you reek of fish!

david63 and bollybok like this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@oldguy ...Wasn’t it dr d that said bill was one of the best in the uk mate ? After the bertie show ?

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  18. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Almost mate! Dr D couldn't even speak after the Bertie show haha! But he was a truly great dogman who said years later, the 2 greatest dogs he ever saw was GR CH Richard and Bill.. Obviously somebody asked the good doctor which of the 2 did he consider the better dog, to which he replied GR CH Bill.

After the Bertie show big Dan (owned CH Neilson) shook my hand, shook his head, looked me straight in the eye and told me Bill was greatest dog he'd ever seen. I still regard Danny Woolard as a giant in UK gamedog history.

19. no chance of his one missing report then, im sure all the arse kissers would like to see it to