1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cumming's "RED FOX" (Killed By Zebo)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BkAllDay, Sep 22, 2020.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Dusty there a bunch of dumbass people out there.

Dusty Road likes this.
  2. david63

david63 CH Dog

I agree one hundred percent if he bit a kid.

Soze the killer likes this.
  3. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I would not only slap your face id bend you over and slap your ass too and you wouldnt do a thing. Little canafag.
    I have the same thing. That pic wasnt in 1979.
    Again an old picture. Proves nothing except for greenhorns like you and everyone who liked your post. You probably never even talked with cummings or anyone in his or even hughes camp

4. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I already have that report and dozens of others like it. It proves nothing. Listen theres a lot of false conflicting information out there. I remember you were even shocked when i showed you something in 2018 and acted like a little girl. I have seen tape and got records and information straight from johnson and adams camp that would destroy the myth that zebo career ended in 76.
    I also seen pictures of gr ch art after his zebo match.

5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

You got nothing straight from Adam's, that's for sure!

david63, Soze the killer and BkAllDay like this.
  6. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

Hi oldguy

7. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I am going to prove dusty road doesnt know what hes talking about regarding the grand champion zebo by asking 2 simple questions.

1. Dusty, who was the last person who owned the gr ch zebo? (HINT: NOT R JOHNSON)

2. What year did zebo die of his illnesses?

I'll wait........

8. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I'm waiting dusty..............

9. Hahaha any one eles notice how he said hed bend you over?

The green writing saying im waiting.
    Dusty this pedos got a thing for ya.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

10. Zebo lived in the 1950s...he was dead by 1960..it was red fox who killed him.
    zebo was blue and red fox was black.

Zebo lpst six fights.Zebos real name was spot.
    the called him this coz he was blue with pink spots.

I no all this coz i owend zebo in the 1950s.he was on my yard in brazil for a while...i was twenty years old at the time.zebo was cold and would not start up...this is because of his pink spots.

is that childish eoungh for you nonce boy?

bollybok and BkAllDay like this.
  11. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

12. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

still waiting dusty

13. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

your just an idiot , the part on Zebo is a cutting from Zebos record in the SDJ , years after he was owned by the Mountain Man , the Red Fox , dates can be proven ,by anyone who has copies of the Gazettes , or by me taking photos of the covers with date , your just an idiot , or 9 year old ,,

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  14. Im to stoned lol.

15. how the fck do you keep escaping lol.

16. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Read the page you will notice a date ,,,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette has been the must have pit bull Magazine for over forty years! Issued quarterly since 1976, this is a best-selling magazine only featuring the American Pit Bull Terrier. The Gazette features articles contributed by prominent American Pit Bull Terrier owners and breeders regularly.

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  17. Euro

Euro Big Dog

reading this thread is gonna give me brain damage

david63 and Dusty Road like this.
  18. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Your not too up on Zebo's record , so here it is for you to see , he was retired after 1976 ,,so again you just a idiot
    [​IMG]
    free picture upload
    [​IMG]