1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocksteady, Feb 26, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

what do you think the best cross was ever done with sorrells that you know made good dogs

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I have heard great things about the GR CH Banjo, Sorrells cross. Tatonka has a couple on their yard.

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Seemed to cross well with Nigerino blood, GR CH Crunch, dunno if he had any good littermates tho...

BB

4. AJS

AJS Pup

Gr Ch Ajax was a Sorrells cross and so was Gr. Ch. Crunch.

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Yup...Ajax was a Snooty (thru the Mims stuff) to a Sorrells bitch, Crunch was a WSK male bred to a Sorrell's bitch...seems like having the Sorrells blood on bottom may be a winning combo...

BB

6. I got a sorrells, boudreaux cross and he is something crazy, at 8 weeks old he was trying to bully my 2 year old budreaux, carver mix.

7. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

from what I have seen sorrells seems to work good as a outcross

8. Gamest

Gamest Pup

9. reed

reed Pup

Sorrells Blood Works Good Pure Or Crossed.we Have Some Pure And Some Crossed With A Little Redboy.working On Some More Crosses Right Now.

10. jeepdogkennel

jeepdogkennel Big Dog