1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cross Post:Bryant can't ID a Pit Bull during an interview

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ballzee, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Ballzee

Ballzee Pup

2. that guy is dumb

3. Ballzee

Ballzee Pup

He sure is an A$$.

4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

:o Well - I failed the test.... Got it right the 2nd time.. That is VERY interesting!

5. Dano

Dano Big Dog

This guy is the one that holds the future of my dogs in his hands!!!! Thats why I am fighting with everything I have

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

The guy's an idiot.

7. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

lets hope and pray that some dumby doesn't try this in the US and that this guy gets stopped in his tracks.

8. BDK

BDK oo7

ok i passed test the first time of course it doesnt hurt i have a bitch out back who looks identical to the one in the pic lol

9. Ballzee

Ballzee Pup

1st try here also...
    LOL BDK

10. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Got it on the first try as well. That little patterdale is a nice looking dog also.

11. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Wow....

You know, they might as well just ban every dog on that sheet. I would not be surpirsed if that sheet is used as a list of future dog bans. This guy I know from the dog park said all the people around his way are starting to get presa canerios and putting them in the box. He also said they are breeding them bigger and bigger. Could this be the dog to take the heat off the pit? Only time will tell...

12. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I got it on the first try..once you see all the pictures its easy to tell who's the APBT

and I love those little patterdales..

and yes, I cannot remember what breed it was (I beleive Presna or it could have been the Cane Corso) that attacked and killed a girl in her apartment building in California .. but so far I dont think theres been many incidents with those breeds..

That guy is certainly an idiot. But in all reality, the "find the pit bull" question is conflicting, since we all know there is no such breed as a pit bull ...

hmmm.. were's the petition for a ban on stupid people??

The fact of the matter is that once they ban the "pit bull" another dog will take its place. And I still dont see how the criminals and punks who are ruining the breed will comply with the laws in the first place, since they dont care about them to begin with