1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crisous in my life why

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Oct 16, 2006.

1. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

you sound like you are feeling better,,good luck!!

2. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I'm sorry to hear about all of this happening in your life right now. I will pray for you and your family. God's blessings to you.....
    -Chandly

1 person likes this.
  3. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

that is so bad, but i hope good luck to you tomorrow!!

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

But if she truely believes you didn't do it WHY in the world would she press charges on your for it?!?! That makes NO sense to me. and that is also something you should be asking her. Fuck her family if she believes you did not do it she should tell them to screw off, NOT press charges on you for something you didnt do, and she knows you didn't do. I pray everything works out for you and you can put this all behind you soon.

5. There has been no charges filed and there shouldn,t be any charges filed. She is doing what she thinks is right. She did it herself because her mom was going to do it if she didn,t. She didn,t want to look bad and not try to protect the kids. She thought of it this whey if she did it. She would have the kids instead of tempory going to a safe house, and the kids being lost in the system. I think she did the right thing. On her mother and sister when this is all over I am taking them down. I am through with them. Its like this let a snake bite you once and its an accident, but let it bite you twice and its your own stupidity. Now I let this snake bite me the second time and there is no whey in hell that snake is going to bite me a third time. Please dont hate my wife. She is just doing what she thought was right. It may not have been the right thing but she is being thrown in so many dirrections right now it isn,t funny. I asked her a question. I asked her if she truley trust me. She said but her sister wouldn,t lie to me. I asked her again do you truley trust me. She said yes I do. That Is all i needed out of her it made my day. By the whey I talked to a private detective that has a setup to do polygraph. I agreed to do the polygraph, but her mom sister and james all refused. This really got kirsten thinking. She is starting to realize how full of sh*t her family is. I know how mutch hell this is going to be for all of us. But on a brighter note. I got to see my baby. Got to see my wife. I even got kisses from the both of them. I still cant see kalob right now until everything is done. They say it will take a month. The good part kalob and cory are not at that witches house. And when this is all over with that woman will never see them childern again for the rest of her life. Which probally wouldn,t last verry long because she has 3 tumors 2 cancerous and lots of other issues. This is why I think she is doing this so kristen can split up with me and move in with her. I asked kristen. Well this is what I got now i am in a better mood because I got to see my wife and son. I got my bottle of wine and a movie I am going to watch a movie and drink my wine. Got another bussy day tommorow with the lawyers.

6. This is sutch a touchy situeation I am trying not to be an ass. It is verry hard but I am trying not to . But when them kids are back in my house. Hell just broke loose if you know what i mean.

7. Let me go ahead and spread some light on the situeation. When me and my wife got toghether everything was fine. Well It came about the time we got our first pit bull. It was a great dog named cocoa good dog. Well We took the dog because kristens brother kept passing her around like she was a joint or something like that. Well The whole thing started with that dog. Kristens brother had to go to jail. When he got out he wanted the dog back. I said no and hell no he isn,t taking her. Well she got pregnant and it got worse. All he wanted was those puppys to sell for drugs. He attempted to try to steal the dogs and we pressed charges on him. Well This was going on for months. Finally He got into steeling pit bulls all over town. Luckely My friend was a good cop. I turned him in for it. I know you say snitch but it needed to be done even my wife agreed. Well that cop wound up arresting him for a bunch of other charges. He got 5 years in prision for those charges. So her mom has a personal vandeta against me and she has been trying to nail my ass since then.