1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crisous in my life why

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Yes my name was cleared. I still have all the paperwork to give the lawyer for that. I have an appointment with the lawyer on monday. I called 3 lawyers today to contact about this.

As for my wife. She is verry confused right now. She believes me. She is scared what people will think of her if she dosn,t do anything about it. She still dont understand why her sister will lie to her. I done told her my theory and she dosn,t want to believe it. I told her I will take a polygraph if need so.

I will also find out from the lawyer about all of that aswell. I,m just hoping i have enough funding to take care of this. I know this is going to scrape me to the bone.

I got a couple things for sell if people are interested and this is going to help me pay for the lawyer.
    Vinyl Cutter $700 with software reduced from the $1500 that I paid for it it is a 24" vinyl express.

27" flat screen tv i,ll take $150 for it its not LCD
    Dog Crate for Large dog $25.00 and a metal create large for $25.00
    Big swivle dog stake will hold any dog furshure $25.00
    8 ply double hooked collors will fit up to 150 pound dog down to a puppy. I,ll take $10.00 each.

Puppy weight pull harness I,ll Take $25.00 brand new never been used I have no need for it at the moment.
    I think that is about All that I have at the moment.
    Thanks
    Roger

I,m not asking for handouts and dont expect to get them. I work for everything I got and dont expect anything for free.

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Bro I have never met you but my hart goes out to you.. I HATE it when people stir up folks lives.. My best friends dad went through the same thing we knew it was bull shit but it destroyed his life.. I really hope your wife comes to grips..I will pray for you also.. YIS J

3. i had a feeling this was what she was going to do,espically after you said she accused you of this before.i would get my lawyer lined up,see what he has to say on the whole thing.i would definately take a lie detecter test,then after all this is over i would sue them for harresment,slander and what ever else you think you can get some funds for.then i would file for divorce and full custody of your children,now i dont advocate divorce hell i am downright against it,i belive if you dont love that person with all your heart and are willing to be there for them for the rest of your or your wifes life dont enter into that sacred commitment,but in this case i think divorce is very well justified.there is another person out there who you can share a happy life with.again i will pray for you my friend.

1 person likes this.
  4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I would listen to this .. YIS J

1 person likes this.
  5. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I hope everything works out for you man. I'm in Louisiana, but if their is anything I can do just pm me.

1 person likes this.
  6. I spoke to 5 atorney offices today. I have 3 appointements one tommorow one thursday and the other one is still to be determined. I hope it dosn,t destroy my life as well. But i,ll do what ever it takes to prove my innocense. I will deffentely sue. I am not big on the devorce ideal. That is the last thing I want. My wife dosn,t want it she is just being thrown both directions right now. I actually feel sorry for her She is so confused. She dont know why her sister would lie to her. But she knows That I wouldn,t do anything to the boys. She believes me. I dont want everyone on here to hate her. I love her verry mutch. She is just doing this for the kids and their protection. Hell if it was me I would probally do the same thing i guess maby. She told me she dont understand. She told me that kalob alyes wants to be with me alyes wants me. She told me that kalob has never said anything like that to her. She is with her the most and kalob hasn,t said anything. She loves me and told me so. Her mom told her if she wasn,t going to do anything then she was. So kristen didn,t want to be the bad person and not say anything about it. She said she will do it her self and go through everything. Its bad that she has to be put in this situeation aswell. She is sutch a sinsetive girl. She is easily munipulated. She just wants to do what is right. She is bringing my youngest son over tommorow so I can see him. I got me some thransportation for now.

Oh yah I also have a breeding stand for sale for $45.00 verry nice stand. Adjustable 3 different directions Both sides come up and down and the back stand part moves back and forth.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

I concur! Fully nothing more to ponder.

8. well it all comes down to what you think is best friend,as you know i hate divorces,and i would never want to talk anybody into a divorce.so if you think she is pretty much just doing what she is told by her family,then i would try to work it out if you think thats possiable.but what i would do is lay some strict ground rules this time.and you make sure she follows them and you set consiquences for if she doesnt follow them.like i said i would never ever try to talk anyone into a divorce,hell i am usually trying to talk folks out of them.but i would give it some long and very hard thought about staying with a woman who does this twice to you,just remember that old saying fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.i really would give it some long and hard thought because to me now i dont know your sitituation there,but to me a person who tries to put me in jail on false child molestation charges not once but twice i wouldnt care to have myself or my children around that person.because this aint no little thing she is accusing you of,this is a big deal that comes with lots of jail time and no freedom when you are out of jail.just think about what your life would be like if she got you convicted on these false charges.it wouldnt be fun.but in the end it all boils down to what you belive is the best thing to do.

9. The first time She did,t have any part of it. She supported me 100% she knew it was crap and we did all the right things to make it right. This time is a bit different. We are seperated and not together until it is over. She is supporting me, but dosn,t want to stay with me until it is over. She said she loves me verry mutch and dosn,t want me to hate her. I believe her she has never lied to me.

10. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Once charges are filed they will assign an attorney to represent your children (an ad litum attorney) and you and your wife will be responsible for those fees as well. The judge will also most likely have your children speak with a psychologist and see doctors that will agree to testify. My ex was involved in a messy custody case that almost put us in bankruptcy.

I don't know what her families motives are but If you are speaking to your wife, I would ask her to keep the children away from them as much as possible until this is settled one way or the other. Adults can sometimes "plant" ideas in childrens heads by suggesting things. Children are easily manipulated especially if they are young kids and so I would try to limit their exposure to all of this.

11. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

After reading through this entire thread, I have to say that I agree with this post 100%.

I don't know what is involved, or if it is even possible, but if I were in your shoes, I would try to get a court order to keep your wife's family away from your kids.

Does the person who made the accusations have a past history of making false charges? Is this the same person from last time?

I am very fortunate that my husband realizes that his mother and step-father are dysfunctional and doesn't subject our family to them. They've never seen our four year old daughter and never will. They threatened to sue for grandparent's rights at one point.

12. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Im very sorry your in-laws are putting you your wife and kids through this but just remember everything happens for a reason at one point in my life I was headed straight to prision I was only seventeen years old and I was facing an aggrevated assualt charge I was on drugs didn't have a job and I had been arrested for almost everything you could imagine the first plea bargin offered to me was 10 years I declined that plea and prepared for a trial the day before my trial started I was sitting in my lawyers office going over everything and he received a call form the district attorney who was calling to offer me another plea this one I could not turn down it was 4 years probation and $7000.00 restitution and anger management classes well I accepted the plea and started my probation sentence nothing really changed I was still on drugs and still doing everything I shouldn't be doing then I started the anger manegment classes and failed a drug screen the lady told me she had to report it to my p.o well she couldn't send anything to them until I finished my classes so I never went back. I got a job quit doing drugs and went to another place and completed my anger management now I have a wonderful family and girlfriend that trust me and I've held down a great job for the past three years. I really feel that this is the best thing that ever happened to me I don't want to think about where I would be if all this hadn't have happened.

13. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Stay strong Sea, I was married for 18 yrs and when the time comes for someone to try and get what they want....sh*t gets ugly, so keep your head clear, stay one step ahead of your opponents...sounds like you have some good resources and a support network...use it. Sometimes people just suck..........

My thoughts are with you!!!

14. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Sadalia, I have just now seen and read this post for the first time. I am so very sorry, and my heart goeas out to you. If you still have my # please call, I'd like to have a conversation with you. Either way, please remember the conversation that we had at Attila's house. Please know that I am praying for you. And know this, that it is the worst moments in my life that turned out to be the very best thing that have ever happened to me. It is a matter of getting to the other side. There are many things I'd like to say to you, but many would feel this not to be the place, so please call me, or call and I'll return your call. I knew after we had that conversation at Attila's that some things were going to happen to you, but they are not meant for your destruction, but for your freedom.

I know you dont know me very well, but my heart and my prayers are with you. and once I finish typing this, I am going to the Father and speaking to Him about you.
    Your Friend in Sport,
    J

15. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Then I wish you all the best & I hope you can wash your hands of her family. That is a horrible thing to do to a family. I am glad to hear that she is supporting you, it would be so much worse if she did not IMO.

16. My wife moved my kids to a different town. She moved them closer to me about an hour away. They was in springfield and she moved them to boonville because i requested that the kids stay away from the grandmother at this time

PURPLE PIG can you email me your phone number again.
    Thanks
    roger

17. MASON

MASON Big Dog

Sedalia,

I wish you the best in this crisis situation that you are going through at this time. How unfortunate it is to feel like you are out numbered and fighting a battle by yourself. We all go through troublesome times in our lives and I know that everyones troubles are different in every way shape or form. Know that we have your back and I will be praying for you also. I feal for you and understand the pain that your are going through at this time. Keep yor head up my friend the truth will reveal itself in the end!

Mason

18. HERE IS THE TRUTH TELL ME IF THESE CHILDREN LOOK ABUSED.......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have all my other pictures on my other computer it is still tore down from nationals all my pictures are on that one. The pictures of me and the kids.

19. simms

simms CH Dog

Those are some cute kids....look like a wrecking crew...LOL

Honestly I dont know what to say that will ease your heartache....keep your head,take care of your children.

20. I got a bussy day tommorw I have an appointment tommorow at the attorneys. I also get to see my youngest son tommorow. I am really excited about that. I haven,t got to see him since thursday. I am suposto get to see him in the morning. I finally got me another car since my wife has mine well I gave it to her to use untill everything is taken care of. it was ment for her anywhey I needed a truck.