1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crisous in my life why

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Oct 16, 2006.

1. My prayers go out to you. Keep your chin up and chest out. Talk to you soon.

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

keep your head up and chin out,,,,life has it's obstacles,,,and let us know if we can help,,,sounds like me and Atillia might have to road trip,,, but if there is anything ,,,just let us know,,

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I'll keep you in my prayers Sedleia. Try hard to think clearly and be rational, in the long run it will be worth it bro.

4. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Im sorry to hear your going through such a hard time just keep your head up and stay strong. If you need anything just pm me I will try to help in anyway I can.

5. another prayin for you to
    YIS
    MonsterVIli

6. idgie

idgie Big Dog

stay strong, Sedalia. i know it hurts when those you love turn on you, and when you're unfairly accused. how can you fight when your opponent won't even face you? and sometimes waiting is even harder than fighting.

it might not seem relevant, but i just received a copy of Balkan Gamedogs and i was so moved by the dedication "to all those brave dogs who walked through the valley of death." i draw a lot of inspiration from those dogs and from stories like Texas shared. and it's likely that you'll look back on this and know that you too endured. we're sending our prayers.

7. Thank you all verry mutch It helps. I am a little calmer. My brother took me out to dinner a little bit ago and rented me some movies to try to take my mind off things. My friend is going to go ahead and come get my dogs for now just until things blow over. I am glad you guys are being so supportive about this. Didn,t realize I had so many friends. And for you guys that gave me your numbers I will give you a call to thank you and talk to you. It helps it really does. I am so sorry to put this burdon on anyone. I dont take handouts just given them and you guys have given so mutch right now. So far on the situeation it was the same as 4am last night. I am going to give positive feed back to everyone that has been so nice to me during this situeation. YOu dont understand how mutch it means to me. Also sorry for the sloppy typing guys I dont pay attention verry mutch.

Also I would like to thank the ADMINISTRATION of the site to let me post this information. That story really goes streaght to my heart I still cant stop thinking about it. You see I had a simular situeation in my past. It wasn,t war but it my as well have been.

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Keep your head up bro. may God be with you.

9. I was thinking. Maby there this is happening for a reason. Maby I am ment to be with someone els. I am trying to look on the brighter side of this. The only thing I am so upset about is my childern. Will I get to see them how offten. Could I take seeing them every other weekend. Will I have to pay child support. All this stuff is just running through my head. WIll I lose my house. What about my business. What about my family friends. I dont really want to have a devorse. I am starting to calm down I sat down watch a movie called mr bodnar talked to him a bit. That helped. I am trying to keep my head up and my mind off of it. you guys have been a big help. I was hoping to talk to my son today but didn,t get the phone call. I was really looking forward to talking to kalob. The whole part of this situeation is my kids. I cant stand not being with them. I was going through there baby books earlyer. Well ok now i,m getting a little deep so i,ll stop at this. Thanks guys

10. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

no matter what,,you will always see your kids,,everything feels bad tonight,,whatever has happened is fixable,,things are only a mistake if we never learn from them or repeat them. It will be fine. all the prayers to you

1 person likes this.
  11. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

I am sure that Atilla will be a big support and it sounds like your family is standing by you. My heart goes out to you. you are not alone...I'll pray for you, your children and your family.

1 person likes this.
  12. Suki

Suki Guest

count me in on that one, too!;)
    ...but you already know that...:) ....

13. Attila

Attila Guest

I am here. I was going to head out tonight but I have a lack of funds in the account to travel at this time. I am aware of the situation though. I will care for the dogs in event of something. No problem. I was on my way tonight but when I went to pull cash I realized I didn't have much in there to take a trip in the truck. Seems that a check I deposited has not cleared yet. Either that or their check bounced. I will visit them in the morning.
    Anyway. I am proud of you for praying. Very proud. That is an answer to my prayers. I didn't pray some thing crappy happened to make you do so though. I am proud to have you as a friend and that you would trust your dogs in my care. I am honored. Till I see you again I will remain in prayer for you and that all works according to God's plan for your life. There are a great many good things to come your way just stay strong and look to the Father for Guidance. I don't mind that every one knows my name either. Most know anyway. Praise be to God my brother and I love you very much also. I will take great care of your dogs if need be. I will even let you stay here if need be. But you have a good job there you should try to keep it. I do admit I knew the deal as soon as I met her. I am so very sorry that she has hurt you this way and yes it does anger me that she has. Shame on her. You're a good man and I know your heart is good. Things like this only bring you closer to the Father or at least they should. I will help in any way I can. All things happen for a reason even ones that seem so bad. Like last year when my daughter died, and my cousens daugter one week after. one of heart deformity and one of leukemia. There was a reason. It brought my extended family together again. Hard, depressing but in it came strenght along with tears. Blessings are hard to see sometimes. They are also very hard to accept sometimes too. It took me time to figure out how and what to write as well. As I have to tackle emotions also to do so. I am here for you and any of my friends. Yup Mr. William Bodnar has pain too and issues that clog my emotions sometimes. Just as I did you will have to find the strength to battle this issue and move on to better and more pomising things. Keep it in prayer my good friend and the Blessing will be known soon. Marrage to a wanderer is harder than many things in life. You'll find that the absence of that wanderer will make life so much better. That dark force around this has no hold on you. Bind that spirit and you shall find light. Feel free to call, email, PM or just come on down and I will be here to talk, listen and be a friend, brother and one that has been there before you and can relate to it all. We can take it all to the Alter and give it to God. Laus Deo! Barany Bol Isten!
    Note to others. Now is the time that my friend need's comfort. Complain not on my words but look to them for what is the meaning not weither or not you believe in the same concepts as me. This is Roger's moment of tribulation. I would like to call all that do to pray for him and for those that don't think hard about him and wish him well things in life. He is a very good man. Kind at heart and always willing to be there. He calls on me when I am ill and having trouble and has been a great friend indeed. Please show him the same love in return as I do. I call him friend, brother and a worthy fellow man I would be proud to have him as my own son any day.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

How that brings back memories. That brought back so many emotions and I cried. I am shaking from it. It was hard to keep reading but well worth it. I could actually feel the wounds I recieved in combat burning and my heart racing as I was vividly seeing what you were talking about. I know full well how hard that is to talk about and get off your chest. Also the feeling of this is it God all or nothing and going for the take as many with me as I can before they get me and waking up someplace else with white curtains but knowing I sure wasn't in Heaven or even close once I realized I was in pain and those red bags and clear bags were running fluid into me. That was an awsome testamony brother.
    Thanks.

15. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

Sedalia, though I've never met you or talked to you, I will pray for you. May God bless you a bring resolve to you.

16. Well Got off the phone with my wife last night so I,ll just go ahead and tell you guys whats going on. Ok whyle My son was with my wife's moms Kalob suposovely said That I touched hem. He Suposovely told my wifes mom and sister and her moms boyfriend. This is exacteally what I tought. I need to talk to a lawyer today. Right now everything is through the family services and Dont know a whole lot. I,m going to leave here in a few minutes to talk to some lawyers. I want to als request that everyone take a polygraph if that is possible I am going to volunteer to do it myself. I know what I have done or not and this is one thing I know that I have never done. When I talked to my wife I asked them if they would be willing to take one and they refused. I dont know If I can get a cort order to get this done. This is why I am finding legual repensation. Now they say I cant see my sone untill all this is over. They said it could take up to 3 months to be over and close the case. What ever the matter the complain is in my record for the rest of my life. This is a repeat incedent by the same lady that did this to me last time. Any advice on this matter would help. This is Exacteally what I thought was happening again. It was 4 years ago since I let her keep the kids. The last time I let her keep them she did this . Now then She has never had the kids by her self until now and it happens again. How does it end. How many times do I have to prove myself innocent. What I get this taken care of now is it going to happen again another 3 years agao down the road. I want to enforce the laws on the books I believe it is called visious intent to prossicute from what I rember. I am going to push for this afterwords aswell.
    Well thanks for everyones help
    Thanks
    Roger

17. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

Sedaliapitbulls,

Man, that is one bad lick. Like attila said that sounds shady. I will keep you in my prayers, and thoughts. You need to keep your head up, and roll with the punches, and stay strong. We have never met but if you ever need anything that a good ole boy from south Louisiana can help with you just ask, and i will be more than glad to show that southern hospitality. no matter if its just to talk, or a place to crash, i am more than willing. There is nothing harder than to deal with divorce, i would know i am a product of that, but in this case it is more than likley in the best intrest of everyone involved. One thing you must do, not for me but for your children, is once your name is clear make damn sure you fight tooth and nail for them boys. dont let her stop you from seeing them or taking them. them boys need there daddy, and with that being said you need to be sure you are around for them. If you would like to talk to me just pm and i will give you my cell #.

YIS
    Marcus

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey. Marcus I will be down yonder in a couple of weeks at Purplepigs. you'll have to hook up with us. Have to get the Louisiana crew together.

Roger keep your chin up bro. keep me posted.

Wilhiem

19. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Was the accusation documented and cleared last time? If so, you may be able to prove harrassment/slander. I can't believe that your wife could allow her to do this if she knows it's not true. If my mother or sister made false accusations against my husband I would defend him. If I were you I would hire a lawyer, and first off file for divorce!!

Remember, each burden you recieve is a test of strength, patience and faith. May you have the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

20. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

You poor man. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I hope you can get it resolved & wash your hands of these people. Sometimes love just isn't enough, I know if someone were accusing MY man of this they better have solid evidence. Sending good thoughts your way!

1 person likes this.