1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crew's Red Little Lady

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dued, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dued

dued Pup

I stumbled upon this site earlier today while searching for Lonzo dogs. I noticed this female named "Crew's Red Little Lady." At first, I was thinking what is that dog doing on this page? It doesn't look like an apbt at all. Do you guys think that this dog is pure? I've seen it's offspring and they look really good, for instance, check out forest hill kennel. The fur on Red Little Lady seems a bit thick and rough for a apbt coat. Do you guys know of any crossed lines into the apbt blood in more recent years to make them better fighting dogs? I ask this, because the dogs that are produced from this bitch are very thin and look to be good fighting stock, but is the blood tainted?

2. Magneeto

Magneeto Big Dog

imported from the USA. they probly did get a mutt, lol. but u never know with gamedogs. i have seen some that look like begal mixes, but as game as they come. IMO i wouldnt get a pup off her, just cant trust a lot of people these days when it comes to apbt's.

3. koening

koening Top Dog

This things may happen , but i don't know, if you trust the papers and the person from you are buying , or you base your opinion on how the dog looks. She may not be "standard" looking , but she may be very game , or she produces very good. If the blood is "tainted" , it will come to the surface from the breeding of her sons and daughters , and her grandsons.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

You will need to speak with them about the purebred status of their dogs.

Mixing other breeds in to make better pit dogs, has, and always will be, absurd.

Further, dog-fighting is illegal, and we will not tolerate it being discussed on this forum. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.