1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crenshaw's Ch Gator

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Corley, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Can anyone post some info on Crenshaw's Ch Gator?

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

He beat ch chambogger which was considered unbeatable and one of the best dogs if not the best in the world.
    Crenshaw said he was the gamest dog he had ever seen.
    Ch gator was also a great producer and produced about 50 1xw's

3. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Also a brother to a well proven dog White's K.A. (POR) another great producer.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

He was a great producer but what do u want to know about him???

5. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

he also sired gr ch black jack another one of the best pitt dogs in history

6. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

also littermate to tab jr. por
    arce's indian rock por
    ch crenshaws brutus and
    whites al por
    not same litter but same sire and dam

7. Mamba

Mamba Big Dog

And in your opinions who have the thigt blood of him today? thanxs

8. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

10. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Nope, I wish I had. I got in a pinch and sold him before I had any litters off him. My partner did the Gator to Sisterbonecrusher breeding that was very close to this breeding, and he got some real good ones.

11. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Rodriguez' Ch Gator (Crenshaw's)

The story of Ch Gator starts in the deep south. Born on the yard of A. White, he was soon sold to P. Rodriguez. He started his schooling at a young age & he was at the top of his class. Brought out for his first he simply over powered his opponent, & won with ease in 39 minutes. Number two was hooked & he went in with a fury & it was over in 38 minutes.

At this point his stud career was started & Rodriguez was looking for number three. Finally the date was set for the third show. As always Gator was a bear for work & his keep went perfect. He was in great shape & all was made ready for number three. This match would be for his championship all three within one year. The day came & the time drew near. When Gator was released the outcome was never in doubt as he was on top all the way. Now in 37 minutes he was Ch Gator.

Many good bitches were bred to the little dog & it looked like he was quite a good producer of quality BULLDOGS. It looked like a great future for Ch Gator. But hard times fell on Rodriguez & he had to put his Ch Gator up for sale.

Crenshaw was in the market for the dog, especially since he was a double grandson of the great Crenshaw's Ch Jeep ROM.. Crenshaw bought the dog & started looking for number four. Some thought that it was crazy to use Ch Gator again, but Crenshaw wanted to see for himself what the little dog was made of.

The match was made into the four time winner Bellon's Ch Chambooger, one that many said Ch Gator didn't have a chance of beating. Well someone forgot to tell Ch Gator. His keep went well & the two year lay off didn't seem to have too much effect on the little dog. The time was at hand & on the fly Ch Chambooger caught Ch Gator in the rear end, where he stayed doing of damage for the first twenty five minutes. Things didn't look too good for Ch Gator, but he started to get a little rough on Ch Chambooger & the tide turned. Ch Gator got up and started to work on Ch Chambooger who got behind & didn't like it. He was a whipped dog at 51 minutes. Gator came from behind to win a very tough match. I've heard a few critics of this little Ch Gator, some said he never should have took what he did against Ch Chambooger. I think you need to take into account something we call GAMENESS. He beat a four time winner that no other dog could stay with for even an hour. He never made a bad move & when he could he came to the top & gave as good as he got. Something we call GAMENESS!! Something that this little Champion knows all about.

Gamepit69 likes this.
  12. skipper

skipper Big Dog

nice read thanks

13. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

great read thanx alot

14. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

good read indeed anyone have any pics of this guy

15. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

16. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

ch gator was probably the best white's tab ever produced and thats saying alot, since Tab produced alot of good dogs. ch gator also produced grch blackjack which JC says its the best dog he ever saw and owned.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3S-yZ5ra8w&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3S-yZ5ra8w&feature=related[/ame]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    Gamepit69 likes this.
  17. lilboom

lilboom Banned

great read. I love reading about dogs of the past. thanks:D