1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crenshaw keep

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by csotelo9388, Sep 24, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Some people use a dog as a running partner.There are many reasons to run or work a dog.Hobby for u to have something to do.Keeping a dog in good shape is part of being a responsible owner in my book.

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Going tru this topic i have to say that Redrumdog and old time dogman would be the toughfest ones you wil meet condition wize!!!!!!!!.

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Thanks Limey.I guess its because OT and I learned from some of the same people and associated with the same people.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I want yall to go uot and walk your dog 10miles aday and let me know how long it takes.

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

if its pretty flat it takes me 2 1/2 hours.
    if its hilly you can add 15 to 30 minutes

6. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

It takes me 3 hours.

7. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Thanks for some info

8. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

thats some real talk

9. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

they must shape theirs for show not for work

10. Ha, conditioning isn't the hard part to do with snitches... It's if you want to put all that work to use. These days it's ridiculous.

11. c dog

c dog Pup

send me a good poor boy keep

12. bbad

bbad Big Dog

ok when do you know you reaching the point of over working? also didn't see no one talked about how to get your dog to peak on event day.

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

You have to know your dog and the signs.For example when u are walking the dog does he still pull ,gait is it shorter,is his head dragging,tongue is it out .Those are sure signs that u should have stopped before that point.If a dog is gasping for air and sounds like its heaving then u diffently went too far.You want the dog to look forward to the next workout.He should be excited to work.

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

If ur walking a dog after u did what u did n he walking behind u that means u should just stop lol.

15. georgia

georgia Pup

good post , thanks for sharing

16. sbc406

sbc406 Pup

Hey Triple, didn't you know a guy that used to be on here that showed a Dyno dog named "Walker" that walked his dog, I was thinking Ya'll were friends, what ever happen to that Dynomite dog, R ya'll still friends. Does he still have that dog???