1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy animals rights activists makes FBI most wanted

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BostonBully, Apr 21, 2009.

1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

2. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

And he bumped Osama Bin Laden out of the #1 Spot...:eek:

:mad: WTF?!

3. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Since he is a local terrorist they probably figured they have a better chance at catching him and it will look great if the FBI caught the #1 most wanted.

4. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

All I gotta say is f*ck PETA and the A.L.F...

Just my two cents...:mad:

5. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Like I've said B4 these are ppl that NEED TO GET A LIFE! They need to put them all in one room and give them some weed. Let them do the horizontal mambo and see how F&$king chilled out and relaxed they'd come walking out of that room. I'm serious ppl they need get some! :cool: They just have alot of lonely boredom bottled up inside.:mad:

They should allow the families of the victims to do a public stoning to death on his a$$!!!:rolleyes:

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I hope her ass rots in jail. I remember one PETA slogan saying something to the effect ''PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS TOO.'' Well, if that's the case, why not treat them with the respect you seem to think other non human animals deserve. They're not out bombing tigers for hunting. None of it makes any bloody sence if they really thought about it logically. Just crazy people who jumped on an excuse to do crazy things.

7. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

How many of yall want to bet PeTA's hiding him :rolleyes: