1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cpr registered dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BasterdBoyk9, Jun 9, 2014.

1. What is this cpr?does anyone use it?can parents be ukc and pups be cpr?couldnt find anything searching on it.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Never heard of it.

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I've always heard of it as cardiopulmonary resuscitation. CPR. I've seen dogs that were trained to assist the blind, but I've never seen one give CPR. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the only CPR I've heard of so when I see it as a type of dog, I can't imagine it very well.

I can't envision a dog beating on someone's chest, and I would hope that if they give mouth-to-mouth that they didn't just lick their butt. LOL But actually, I just found a group called CPR, which stands for Companion Pet Rescue (And Transport). Could this be the CPR you mean, BBK9?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
  4. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Just a shot in the dark, but the op might mean the apbr sometimes referred to as the pbr. I have never heard of the cpr, but Idk........

5. treezpitz

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I think that would be a great possibility, amigo. Good find

7. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Maybe he could get his ass in here and TELL us what it is. LOL

8. treezpitz

....lol....

9. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Cape pit bull registry, Certified Pet registry and Champion Pet Registry is what i found.

10. Lol..kind of funny being as though this guy i was talking to has a redboy/jeep cross with them he says its free for pitbulls..i decided to end the conversation after i beard that heres the pup..told him it looked blue..feel like i was insulted lol..sorry took me so long to respond..but if good dog man are wiery of cpr crp whatever it is i woul never call him back..

11. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah thats a blue tri nowhere near being game stock!!!

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Its not about the registry, all about the dogs!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

13. Very well then..