1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cow patch and tiger striped

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rallyracer, Jul 6, 2010.

1. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

who has em and why? what is your prefference?

2. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

LOL want one and have a red tiger stripe blue nose gate mouth

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I have to go with a combo of cow patch/tiger stripe blood because when you cross the two families you get tiger patched, and they have two rows of teeth like a shark, and retractable claw hooves. Either one on their own is pure, and pure means weak in today's dogs.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i always favored brindle dogs don't know why just love them. never did bred or own a patched dog but wouldn't turn a good'n away.

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

So back to the topic, Solider was claiming that pied dogs are good for nothing.
    I will be back tomorrow with some names of great pied titled dogs :p

Diamond back, gator mouf, tiger striped, monkey leg pitbull is my dream.

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

while i know in my heart a good dog is a good dog-regardless of color, i too want things to be appealing to the eye. i like women- doesnt mean i like all shapes and sizes of women, i have my own taste, my own preferences, just like w/ my dogs...
    i am partial to the piebalds, and the white-headed dogs ( white over red tops the list) a good brindle w/ a white muzzle and stripe between the eyes catches my eye aswell ( havent had one of those in over 15 years though)

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

How come when i mention that i like a certain color or look i get flamed?

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

heard once on animal cops that dog fighters prefer dogs with more white on 'em because it shows the blood better. obviously rr falls under this category.

personally, if it aint black its whack;)

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"if ur dog is still in the brindle stage u need to breed that out" SHK BAWHAHAHAHAHA that fella has a mighty odd way of thinking.

10. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Isn't he the same one that talks about the cat tails,and the bear claws and all that mess??

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

In all honesty everything else being equal I will take the brindle dog more often than not...always liked a brindle dog, and wouldn't you know I don't have one....yet.

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

LMMFAO!! whered you pull that? thats sig worthy

13. Got me damn near spitting my drink all over the monitor.

To contribute - When I was a young kid I thought brindle APBTs were the best looking dogs in the world. I was sure they were the best. Gotta love being a young kindergarten age kid and just being just happy with how a dog looks. :dogkiss:

I still think a well conditioned brindle dog is damn good looking beast.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

from "pic's of you thread"

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

IMO the brindle dogs have a classic look to them. i always think 1900's the early days like dalihunt, colby, loyd dogs. or maybe it was that badass brindle dog from "call of the wild" lol.

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

the one from white fang? I did like that dog a lot

17. fblb

fblb Top Dog

That was a bad looking bulldog, lol. First dog I ever saw that I said one day I am going to have a yard full of those.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes white fang was the move i was thinking of lol.

19. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

So what happened to SHK???? Noticed he has a line through his name. Not that I care, just curious.

While I'm at it, was chicken nuggett another weak attempt for Jelet to get back on??? Noticed he was banned before ever getting to post:p

20. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

He was told not to continue in a thread or he would be banned and he did keep running off about cowpatch dogs in the pix thread.