1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Count 1 Win for the APBT!!!!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by RightHandImp, Apr 23, 2008.

1. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

I'm elated with this news! :D Now, some of the wording in here is funny,but they don't even mention specific breeds even in the article, which I view as SWEET...and the dog pictured in the article isn't too bad looking either

Apr 21, 2008 6:42 pm US/Central
    Bill Would Ban Dogs For Owners Whose Dogs Attack
    ST. PAUL (AP) ― The Minnesota House has voted to ban dog ownership for people who violate dangerous dog laws.

The bill won unanimous approval after discussion about dog attacks, including one that killed a Minneapolis boy.

The main provision would prohibit dog ownership for at least three years for those whose dogs hurt or kill someone or when the owners violate laws requiring restraints, microchips and other precautions.

Representative Michael Paymar says there have been too many problems with dogs biting and sometimes killing children, adults and other pets.

The punishment would not be linked to the dog's breed. :cool:

http://wcco.com/pets/dog.attack.bill.2.705263.html

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i'm not 100% sure but i believe that pic is from tom garners site, or is it stillwaters site of tom garner holding a dog, ill check on it

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

[​IMG]

yea now im 100% sure thats TG in the pic on the news site

4. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

This is so nice to hear!!!

5. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Interesting,wonder how they got it...nice pic to see regardless
    Thanks btw for looking :D

6. chinasmom