1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Couldnt be worse

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Sep 7, 2007.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I have been dealing with a lot of B.S the last few weeks and I am at a crossroad in my life. In order for me to handle more important matters I am forced to move from my current house and am getting rid of ALL my dogs.

It really is a fu(ked up situation that is making me choose between 2 VERY important things in my life my daughter and my dogs. So I gotta jump the wall for the moment. $30,000 easily down the drain.

How do you all suggest I go about getting rid of my dogs?? I dont know enough people to farm em or give them to and the ones I do know I wouldnt give em a goldfish. I would just like some suggestions on what to do now.

This is not an attempt to peddle on this board or use the board to get rid of my dogs, I would just like some ideas as what to do now. :(

2. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

Wow, it sounds like a really tough situation. I can definitely understand that your daughter comes first. How many dogs do you have?

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i'm deeply sorry to hear that.

i'll keep you and your family in my thoughts through your troubled times.

good luck.

check you pm.

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Im sure you will find some good people that will help you. Its not peddling though. You're in a bind and this is the Pit Bull COMMUNITY. People should offer to help if at all possible. Good luck man. YIS, D.

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Jeep, I am sorry for your delima, but you are choosing the correct priority, and I for one do not think you are jumping the wall. I would think you were jumping the wall if you chose the dogs over your daughter!

that being said, are you getting out of them for a time, or completely? If a time, how long? Have you been breeding them long enough to have generations in line, or not really?
    I am asking these questions to you because I lost 15 years of line/in breeding that was done by me personally, in one afternoon. And ever time I think of it, it makes me want to puke. If this is your case, I'd take my best breeding trio and find someone who I could farm them to that I trusted to do them the way I told them to. Then later when you get to a place that you can have them again, you have the trio to start it back up again.
    I do not ask nor expect you to answer these questions on open forum, just simply to ask for yourself. Feel free to pm me and I will help you any way I can.
    Once again, you are standing up as a man, not a wall jumper.
    Seems like allot of times when a person does what a real man would do, it dont really make him feel that way. It is then that the strength of being a real man shines forth, or the cur of a child rises to the surface!
    YIS
    J

Bullyson likes this.
  6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Damn man thats ashame i know u were very proud of all ur dogs, i would take some off ur hands in a heartbeat if i had the room, sorry i can't help man, god bless
    YIS
    B

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I agree with PP. You aren't hopping any walls, you are doing the manly thing, and chosing your daughter. I know it's hard to give up your dogs, but I am proud of you to do this for the sake of your daughter...Good luck, man!

8. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

That really is a hard decision but you are chosing the correct priority. Pig could not have said it better. That is good advice. I have room for another if that helps at all.

9. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I have 10 apbts and 2 Presas. The Presas are gonna be real hard to get rid of to the right person and at this point id be fine with some of the dogs going to pet/show homes.

PP, in all honesty I didnt establish much. I was in the process of getting on the right track and all my pups are starting to come of age. Im not gonna be out of the game for good, just a break while shit blows over.

10. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

that sucks man. I was in a similar situation years ago,but your making the right decision.

i might be able to help ya out,but by the look of your pm box ( its full) im sure you wont have probs finding the dogs a home.

btw...whats wrong with the presas?

11. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Nobody knows what they are, Presa who what??? is what I always hear.

PM box has been emptied, feel free to contact me now

12. Damn i am really sorry to hear that you are having to go through this.
    I know how you must feel right now, as you know we had to do the same.

I wish there some way we could help you, but the best thing I can think of is seeing if the original breeder could possibly take theirs back until your position is once again right.
    I really hope this all works out for ou, and once again I am really very sorry to hear about this.

13. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

try emailing some kennels you trust..im in brazil and it would cost you way to much to ship them..:( man wish i could help..but for what its worth your doing the right thing and one day you will have apbt's again..yeah lifes a trip..

14. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well Jeep,
    When you do get to where you can have them again, give me a hollar. I will have something special for you for being a stand up guy!
    YIS
    PP

15. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

as far as the 2 presas go you could join a presa board, and find homes for them there.. there is one presa board on ezboard, i think its called Working Presas, that would be a good place to start for them.
    as for your apbt, i agree with PP...
    good luck and i am sorry you have this going on

16. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I am so sorry to hear about this. But you need to keep your priorities in check, and you are doing just that.

If you need any help or advice in placing the dogs, feel free to PM me.

-Michelle

17. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

damn tht sucks jeeperino. but a man gotta do what he gotta do. sucks you ant get both you know? your yard was looking ver very nice too! even had the presas for real sewcurity. an ideal yard IMO. hopeuflly it works out bro.:(

18. wally81

wally81 Pup

i know it sucks, but you are doing the right. the world would be a lot better if more people get there priorities right, like you are doing. ;)

19. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Sorry to hear that jeep. You do what you have to do in this life. I wish you the best of luck with youre personal matters and I hope you find deserving homes for all of youre dogs.

20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Thanks for all the positive words. Im trying to keep above water. At this point Im just trying to find the best possible homes for the dogs and I have some very good prospects in the works.

1 day at a time