1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Could you dog be stolen like that ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by edgar86, Jan 9, 2015.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

On the chain possibly, in the house no way. I think my Charlie dog is the only one that would make someone regret trying to steal. All will bark there faces off when they see people though. Charlies just on a total differen level. Dont let people on your yard and typically you dont have to worry about it as much..

2. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

AGK one of mine is the exact opposite. On the chain you'd think that was a friggin GSD wanting to get in your ass lol but sweet as pie on a leash

No one would come in my house though, the blue dog would dissuade most long enough for me to grab something

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Ol lady's dog would bite you on her chain or in the house. On a leash, she's the biggest sweat heart. My one dog might bite your ass anywhere lol. My other dog might bite on the chain because she's so scared and can't get away lol. If she got loose, she'd run from you. She was like then when I got her and I've worked on it some but she is just scared of people she doesn't know. Either way you slice it, you're not getting away with the dogs here lol. Not to mention cameras everywhere and guns to match lol.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I found that out one night trying to fetch a heater from shed outside. I bout got ate by my own dam dog. But I know nobody's gonna swipe him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. edgar86

edgar86 Big Dog

ahha,
    I agree that in the house no one gonna steal my dog ,it get serious real fast :)
    outside it will bark like mad , and that is good enough .