1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cottingham's & tvk's Rex

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bbad, Aug 22, 2012.

1. bbad

bbad Big Dog

2. bbad

bbad Big Dog

Re: cottingham's & tvk's Rex

Bump !!!!!!!!!!!

3. coach

coach Big Dog

4. bbad

bbad Big Dog

thanks coach

5. Ike_Dog

Ike_Dog Pup

do you think this is a dog worth investing in

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"worth investing" nope because the simple fact i can get a grown dog or two & know what to expect at that point. and i'd like to know the folks around the dog still has what made them.

7. coach

coach Big Dog

I think you would be better off with a straw and the entire litter so you can cull if necessary.For a true investment you need an entire litter IMO.I am guessing that since Rex is dead and there is no true consistency no barometer makes it hard cause there are some solid bulldogs out there that you can see the man/woman behind the dog.Maybe someone can shed more light.The blood is solid but I am guessing these pups are gonna be expensive.

8. AK47

AK47 Pup

I agree with ben and coach.. chasing the ghost of the past will cost you a lot and chances are very slim.. you better get a good c-ham dog from a breeder who use the said blood. there are still a lot of solid and alive c-ham dogs out there.. Im also searching and looking for this redbody strain for 2 years already..

9. bbad

bbad Big Dog

expensive i'll say so think they were going for $3,000 on tg website that'll hurt like hell to get one & it don't turn out. that's way out of my price range anyway good luck to who ever gets one.

10. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

heard story about 2 in 1 dont know for sure.

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

for 3K you could pick up twice from a proven producer.