1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cottingham RedMan Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NobleKnls, Sep 13, 2009.

1. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

I promise you them aint pretty peds stratos. Slim was being a smartass when he said dyno dogs are the best. I actually agree with what he is implying so don't take it the wrong way. To be honest I don't care one way or another. The Cham dogs can stand on their own and that is a proven fact.

2. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I must be missing something. Do you know me?

I was just pulling LLC's chain, we're okay with each others posts!!

3. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

yankee, I dont breed dogs my man! LOL. You are more than welcome to back a bitch up to one of the many studs that are out there. I never understood how no one is willing to bring a gyp in heat to a stud. I have one in the midwest and LLC is on the EastCoast in yankee doodleville!:)
    Stratos, my bad! :confused:LOL, hell I will be the first to say that nack isnt a pure cham dog, but he sure is producing like one or better!

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

LLC dogs are the truth and anybody that dont know can surely find out..Them hounds are the truth.. Hey Bro I will be hitting you up this weekend..

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Stratos is a good honest man..

6. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

7. niko

niko CH Dog

Hes bred nice other then that I dont know much about him...maybe LLC can give us some info on escobedo...if he wouldnt mind

8. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Yes more on Escovado please

9. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

I love avocados!!

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

10. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Hahahahaha^^^