1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cottingham Bloodline

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 20, 2010.

1. philip

philip Pup

I'm thinking about getting a brother and sister breeding from Tom Gardner what do you think of his blood line on the cutting and blood

2. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

To me thats to tight....not a fan of to mutch inbreeding. In my opinion G should try to cross that Cottingham-stff with some Chinaman/Frisco but i guess he knows whats working for him....people want it PURE!

3. philip

philip Pup

What do you think of his inbred Frankie line

4. philip

philip Pup

Why do you always hear about good breeders in Texas and Louisiana there's no California Breeders Los Angeles Madera Fresno of good game bloodlines

5. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

You are not looking hard enough.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. philip

philip Pup

What bloodline are you working with

7. philip

philip Pup

About Tom gardeners has anyone heard about Red Boy and taser pups DOB 5 22 2014 that would make them a year old have a lot of energy or they just laid back ok to young how about Escobedo and Ginger pups DOB 10 12 2013 them two years old has anyone heard anything about what kind of dogs they are

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Most people breeding gamedogs don't want to be heard of......

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

9. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

Go to Garner... He has been dealing with C.Ham for years. Whether you want to admit it or not that peddlers got the best of that blood through red an on his yard. Makes me sick.... But hey a peddler is as a peddler does

10. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

T. Garner is THE Man LOL....