1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cottingham Bloodline

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Can any1 direct me to a kennel breeding cottingham ch. bear dogs. thanx

2. I need a Pure Cottingham GYP for my program. Do anyone know how to contact Flatcreek Kennels? thanx

3. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

4. Thanx I appreciate the info

5. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

He's a good man..I know he used to have some dogs from that line, I can't remember if he does now.

6. I have a female with some cottinham blood(CH Cottingham's red man)would like to know more myself about the blood...

7. would like to know more about joe medlin and the cottingham blood myself...:):):):):):):):)

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

my feelings are "why the hell would you ask strangers on some web site????"

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Nobody with a C'ham dog will sell to you.. I can assure you of that.. If they will, I'd bet anything it aint a C'ham dog..

10. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Nice, that guy has some nice looking dogs.:cool:

11. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

LOL, looking for it like this means it is going to get pedddle to you. The reason why these dogs are peddled they way they are and this is one of the weakest strains of redboy because the real people ain't letting it go of the blood. Save your money and wait till a ad comes out in the gazette, at least your paperwork will say the name you want.

12. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Cottingham dogs are very good dogs and as stated before, the likely hood of aquiring one are slim. Your best bet is just to work what you have and over time, just maybe people will but you onto the blood. But it definitely isn't a line that you can go online and just buy a bunch of pups. Gotta crawl before you walk. Why look for a line that you know very little about for your breeding program..... Doesn't really make sense to me. JMO

13. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

No one is going to sell this family to a stranger. The guys that have the working stock very rarely let it go to the public. Your best bet is to outpull a cottingham dog if you want access to this family. I have been feeding this family for over ten years, and it is hard to get people to work together. Occasionally there are cross pups for sale, but no one ever buys them. The public usually wants "pure" LOL, that is not going to happen. Hell, the best producer I know of right now is a 3 way cross. Your best bet would be to buy a crossed pup, campaign it, then see if someone is willing to breed outside the yard.
    Basically, if you only plan on breeding dogs you would probably do well getting a dog from another breeder. The foundation to this family's greatness came from working dogs being bred together, best to best within the family.

14. jerseyboy is a dirrect son of a c'ham cCH and ROM try him

15. has jeep and rufus tho.

16. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

17. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

18. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

PS.
    Do not contact me about the above dogs, they are not mine and I do not pass messanges. I was just showing you guys some tight CHAM dogs that are up close and personal. LLC has aqcuired some real good "working" studs (RedCharlie, Bedo, Tyson, etc...), but I to be honest good luck in finding them.

19. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

20. preme

preme CH Dog