1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

I'm not sure but I believe he lives in Europe.

Michele likes this.
  2. KingGameCOCK

KingGameCOCK Banned

Hey we all in the world literally need healthcare workers, blue collar workers, etc or we will be fucked. They are the backbone and are heroes to me. I fanaticise them.

Imagine if we were all playing games.

I seen this dude in the air force telling a US marine that he gets to sit behind a table doing nothing, getting paid a lot, geting BJ's screwing women all day, not risk his life like the dumb marine, bragging.

And the marine laughed and he said "the few"

3. Euro

Euro Big Dog

monthly? depends on the location, you can get one room decent rentable apartment for 200 euros

4. Euro

Euro Big Dog

or even 150

5. 150 month?
    in the middle of no were or in a city or town?

Super cheap rent that man.

david63 likes this.
  6. What are they made out of?

Paper?

david63 likes this.
  7. Do you belive this guy on the basis hes a proffeser?
    are you really that arsed about this total bullshit?
    as bad as phnmonia mate.
    i dont see how many deaths get recorded from that each day?

ElDER.
    very good.yes...in spring make sure you eat wild garlic.
    but man just bite a raw oinion!
    cheap simple and very afective.

Heres one for you to look at OG.
    CHARGA.
    vitiman E and others are found highly in beef tallow.
    your ELDER is full of vitmans and minirels but CHARGA.CHARGA is they way to go.
    it cant be of dead birch only live.the stuff on dead birch is a awesmome fire starter.the stuff on live trees is so good for a human its said to cure and detare cancer.
    not sure how true that part is.but its some thing weve drank as a medicen fir thousands of years.

Google it man.the stuff grows high up on birch trees and stays on the tree untill the tree dies.

All the best OG.

david63 and oldguy like this.
  8. stickler

stickler Banned

oldguy and Michele like this.
  9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Yes I listen to him mate, the man decoded Crohn's disease and saved millions of lives by discovering gastrointestinal ulcers caused by bacteria and not stress as thought previously, means the man probably cured or eased symptoms of everyone who ever had an ulcer.. Read yesterday UK Flu deaths down 98%, so did Covid19 kill flu, or is it just that Coronavirus is flu? Time will tell!

Either way I'm a geek for medical stuff, so if ever I'm forced to eat rat or Chinese takeaway and I come down with Salmonella food poisoning, I'd prefer having Professor Thomas Borody treat me, than rely on mu Herbal remedies book that's gathering dust on the book shelf.

david63 and Michele like this.
  10. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

11. LOL..that science shit is geeky ill give you that.but im a big geek when it comes to witch craft/medievil shit..hahaha.you my solution to food poisening?
    i quit eating takaways years ago.

I dont dispute the proffeser is top notch.
    but theres lots of things vitiman/antioixdent wise you can take.theres even things like dandilion and nettles.thisel.all these things will protect you,as horrible as they are they are free.and extreamly good for you.

I dont belive any statistcs when it comes to death rates.they make you belive what they want you to belive.
    Same with the news.you see what they want you to see.think what they want you to think.

We just ants to em mate.experimentle ants is all we are.experimentle ants what pay all kinds for food rent exc.all of witch is low qulity for the expensive prices we pay.
    same with this new lock down.

"you go to work and pay me taxes.then you go home and get in your little house(cell more like)and you best stay there.if you dont stay in there youll pay me three times the ammount you pay me in taxes!"
    BORRIS THE BASTARD JOHNSON.

He might not of said my qoute dirctly..but thats whats going around in the bastards head.

All the best OG.

david63 likes this.
  12. Euro

Euro Big Dog

town, assuming you arent in the center of the capital or a really large city. you can comfortably rent an apartment for that much in sub urbs

13. Yeah..decent.

Ide move there.
    whats the naighbours like and were is it?
    PM.

14. Euro

Euro Big Dog

ill hit you up

15. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

16. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is bad at here, but by reading and following the news it seems to be that it is going worser everywere,
    Thought and prayers
    Keep The Faith.

Michele and bamaman like this.
  17. stickler

stickler Banned

But the good thing is you can't get the flu this year ;)
    200069800272_382499.jpg
    Welcome back. Good to hear from you again.
    But, damn, turn off your tv.

Michele likes this.
  18. stickler

stickler Banned

Updated covid death-rates ;););):-?#:-S:>
    200120000901_152383.jpg

19. stickler

stickler Banned

20. stickler

stickler Banned