1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. Same with plod.
    they get all types of weaponry from footwere to guns..why??because they "need it for protection"..
    So its alright for them, to have,and keep ,getting millions because they need it for safty and protction..

But doctors and nurses cant be issued the protecive stuff they need.

Terrible.

david63 likes this.
  2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Here China bought everything they could find and sent it to China . This was on purpose . We have the stuff we need but the media will tell you they don't . Then why are we sending supplies else where ? We have it but the media loves to tell stories . #filmyourhospital . They are adding to many deaths to The Chinese Corona Virus for a purpose . People dyng of cancer . A little girl dying pneumonia that tested negative .

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Man dies of covid 19 after being shot 5 times in the head. Story at 11

corvettedex likes this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I saw it on the BBC, he wasn't wearing PPE, the shooter snorted PCP and got caught hiding up a tree!
    737 dead in UK today, nobody shot, but weekend ain't over yet ;)

david63 likes this.
  5. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

YouTube Illuminati playing cards. Pretty creepy.... we are in the era of CDC of the game...

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

7. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Over here 12,107 have died but they’ve just said its actually over 16,000 when you take into account care homes etc ... thats a lot of people in just a month !

8. Finito

Finito Big Dog

I finally spoke to one of my closest friends today & for sure one of the trusted ones.
    Ex pro boxer & true hard man in & out the ring.
    50yr old.
    Never smoked,drank or took drugs in all his life,but that don't make him an angel !!
    Loves Spain & unlike other Brits who just after getting out of it & riding a dirty woman,he pounds the roads.
    Works out every day & puts many miles in.
    Been bed ridden for the last 9 days. Their lass nor him would tell me anything other than he was ok & he never answered phone. If he was breathing his last breath it would be to tell me he was fine.
    Anyway he rings today to tell me he is good & out of his bed. Told me it's the hardest fight he has had,but he has won it.......... hopefully !!
    It's a wee bit of a heads up that it can hit someone so healthy,so bad. It's an eye opener too. No one is out of the woods & everyone needs to be careful.
    The numbers here went from confusing to getting close to the truth.
    The vulnerable are only being told to stay indoors as they don't want the hospitals & nurses over run.
    I worry on when they say "it's fine to go out" as those vulnerable will be vulnerable & at huge risk amongst everyone.
    Then,do we get told to stay indoors again ?
    Fcuk economics.
    You can live without money,but you cannot live without life !!
    You all take great care.............

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

The vulnerable should have to be quarantined. The rest of us can rely on herd immunity.
    But as the movie said.
    The true cost of immunity is death

Finito, stedz and oldguy like this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's a novel virus. There is no herd immunity yet. That's why it's such a big deal. It's a new strain so the only people who would have any kind of immunity to it right now would be those who have contracted it already and survived. For herd immunity to be effective you would need 80 to 85% of the population to either be vaccinated for it, which isn't an option right now or they have to contract it and survive. We're no where near that point yet.

Finito, david63, stedz and 2 others like this.
  11. Like getting the flu...you can build a tolerance or immunaty up if you get it and get over it..but that dont mean you wont get it again.how many times we had the flu?
    ive had the flu about a fucking hundred times in my life.i got swine flu when that came out.now that was fucking horrible.
    but building a tolerance up dose just that.dont mean you wont ever get it again.you may be less likely to get it again.but you still not safe.

Sorry to hear about your freind Finito.
    and its real good stuff he pulled though.i hope you go and have a pint with him mate.or some food or whatever.and just have a good time as i bet the man deserves it.

AGK!!!!!.acid to acaline man.
    to every one Acid to Acaline.
    dont over do it with the meat at this very momemt.
    but yeah acid to acaline.

Finito, david63 and stedz like this.
  12. Acid to Acaline @AGK.

13. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

It's not like that though. When you get the flu again it's a case of you catching another flu strain.

This Covid-19 is a certain strain of Coronavirus, chances are once you have caught it you will be immune to catching it again.

All these cases of people catching it again probably never had it in the first place and were false positives.

david63, AGK and Soze the killer like this.
  14. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

They already treating people with the plasma of people who've already recovered.

16. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Truthfully the virus isnt that big of deal for the average healthy person. Most of the people who catch It wont even know.

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I'm going by what I read and hear but I know your into the medical field

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Alot of people don't think It's that big of a deal. I myself am 1. I work directly with far worse pathogens than Corona however most everyone sees the 98% survival rate and think this virus is not really that big a deal.

The reality of all that though is that the very small 2% of people who will die from this = 2.2 million people in this country alone. That's not exactly no big deal. That's a very large number of people predicated to die..

Finito, david63, stedz and 2 others like this.
  19. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'm hearing that even if you get it and survive, you can get it again. The medical people are not sure but they say you can possibly get it again.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It sure is AGK and if you have older family members or ones with health issues already its very concerning for most folks I would think.Keep your gaurd up and hands washed and stay home if you can.