1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Stickler explain us clearly what's going to happen in your believe, guess not a lot of folks can't wrap their head around about what you are trying to tell us at here, enlighten us.
    Stay safe and don't loose your coolness.

2. stickler

stickler Banned

Please, people post this Boss Hoss video where ever you can.
    Nice motivation. Song is from 2008.
    THEY ALL do know about what's going on. The Good and the BAD.
    WWG1WGA

3. Euro

Euro Big Dog

i think this is the worst possible time for tinfoil hat shenanigans

4. stickler

stickler Banned

The Deep State is the virus. Don't forget this.

5. stickler

stickler Banned

I'm relaxed. And stoned like hell 8-|
    Guess, I will quit smoking when I go veggie.
    Time is running.
    You know a bit about me, well, more than most actually together with the other hidden hero. :D
    What can I say. Everything is just how it should be at that time. That's it.
    Trust the plan. The plan is genius. And it's, more or less, over and done already.
    Trump and Q and all the Patriots ... I have no words about how great they are.
    We will have enough time to talk about everything later. This is going to happen.
    But now we have to help and prepare the people for what's coming next.
    This will be a hard awakening to many many people.
    But we can help and we can show them the the sun comes up after the storm again.
    And there is still much more to come. The frequency of mother earth is changing, too.
    Simply due the fact that 100.000s of people, kids and babies have been rescued and saved.
    That was the cleanest war ever ! Because of us the people. How great is this ?
    Star Wars go home ! Here comes Q Anon !
    WWG1WGA

6. stickler

stickler Banned

btw @AGK, what you waiting for ?
    It's time !
    @ALL
    Don't feed your dogs too much the next couple of days.
    Food is coming !
    :)):-B

7. stickler

stickler Banned

I knew this all of my life actually. But I was waiting and sleeping.
    I was always searching, but couldn't see. Just like many others.
    It was right in front of my nose, but I couldn't see.
    Now I see clear. What a day can make to us.
    What a change in just a couple of days.
    Everything is possible.
    Would say it's unbelievable ... but it's true.
    Future proves past.
    And ... I'm not dreaming. Not at all.
    How many miracles you wanna see next ?
    What is going to happen on Eastern ?
    WWG1WGA
    Wow the SUPERNATURAL BRAINWAVE POWER sound really feels good after a few hours. New Healing !

8. stickler

stickler Banned

9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

10. stickler

stickler Banned

11. stickler

stickler Banned

WWG1WGA

12. stickler

stickler Banned

Can you believe now ?
    Wake up, folks ! Stand up ! Patriots. It's getting hot !

10.932.295 REGISTERED BLOODSUCKERS on our planet trying to run ... Mars !
    But we will get THEM ALL !!!
    Believe and trust the plan.
    WWG1WGA
    17+++

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

. This what he sayin

14. stickler

stickler Banned

die slowly sushi lover
    >:)

15. stickler

stickler Banned

16. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Our UK prime minister, the health secretary and their scientific advisers have all gone down with the Covid19 haha! Where is this ship sailing? Fuck knows because there's nobody left on deck or at the helm!

Britain can send a nuclear missile half way across the world and land it in the cooking pot of some poor cave dwelling bastards who think they're rich coz they own a cow, but we can't even supply proper protective clothing or masks to our frontline hospital staff.

Doctors and nurses are dropping like flies because they don't have basic supplies of testing kits or protective equipment, it's so tragic, it's funny man!

SMD760, david63, stickler and 2 others like this.
  17. stedz

stedz Top Dog

What brand of weed do you favour stick mate?

stickler likes this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hopefully this will be a lesson and we change the way we do things and we are better prepared for the next one.Its not going to help us now .China needs to be better regulated if they want to do Buisness with the world .Changes needed there.I dont know if this is true but someone told me the 19 in covid 19 is because its 19th virus from China.I havent researched that so don't quote me on it lol

19. stickler

stickler Banned

Right now I smoke all I can get. :D
    Johnson is part of the plan. Is he talking about the Corvid-19-virus or about the chinese Corona-virus ? ;)
    He is ok and well.
    THEY are ONLY talking about the Corvid-19-virus, because the chinese virus is THEIR own virus and THEY do know it won't hurt THEM.
    THEY are stupid !
    The big guys are already all under control. Where is Angela Hitler ?
    See the beauty of that whole thing. It's simply genius !
    Damn, you will wonder. North Corea is good, SOUTH COREA is the DEVIL. Just turn everything you know around and see the truth.
    THEY are NEVER talking to us people. Never. Did you see a single attack on me after I posted all those disgusting stuff to THEM ?
    THEY can't see.
    THEY are stupid.
    THEY still don't see this coming.
    THEY don't know it's game over.
    THEY are stupid !!!
    So, THEY don't talk to us or with us people. NEVER !!! We do not exist. We are just food bags.
    EVERYTHING ... did I say ... EVERYTHING you see on tv is fake. THAT'S THE DEEP STATE.
    Right in front of our eyes.
    Example: That heart-sign THEY always show on tv means HEIL HITLER ! Straight to our face !
    BOOM !
    It's crazy. It's so sick !
    The whole tv worldwide is a huge comedy show and a cooking show. It's all about us food bags. At all times.
    This is sick !
    THEY can't see us. THEY are only talking with in THEIR OWN BREED.
    THEY are stupid.

People, don't stop listening to Bob's song.
    THIS IS THE TRUTH. But it's over finally ... after more than 6000 years !!!!!!!
    I love you, guys
    Hudson

20. stickler

stickler Banned

BAMA, YOU rattle snake, want some fish ?
    Where is the damn fish ? Damn, let them roam the streets again.
    come, answer YOU ugly fucking dying repto.
    :D:D:D