1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Contessa 'vs' Flirt Pole

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JRSPITS, Mar 13, 2012.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

We finally had some decent weather so I got pics of the dogs getting in shape for the show season. I'll start with Tessa, just turned two a week ago and by far in the best shape of any of the dogs; gotta love her genetics lol. She loves the flirt pole.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. She looks pretty intense out there :) I really like that dog. Wish I had kept her sometimes lol You have any idea how much she weighs now days?

3. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Yea, she gets way too intense, we have to pace her a lot. Haven't weighed her in a while but I don't think she changed since last time so she should be about 35lbs; tiny little thing but soooooo solid. You may change your mind about wishing you kept her after living with her for a while, she's a handful lol. But, we're willing to work with you on any plans you may have in mind for her in the future.