1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Contact

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Junebug, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

not gonna happen.

3. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Can you tell us why it is "not gonna happen"? Are these folks or blood no longer around? or will i not get the opportunity to speak to the folks either who owned these dogs or anyone working with this blood?

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

they keep a tight circle. better for the breed

5. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Now i know some folks who have been feeding this blood for a few decades, are you speaking for them when you say "they"? I know that they dont have websites, memberships to the latest forums or have ever even seen a dog on the computer but these folks are pretty knowledgeable dogmen nonetheless IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2008
  6. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

What happen? You folks got quite quick like LOL. Did you get caught internet yapping about something you know very little about? I gotta tell you, we had a hoot talking about this one over some beers. Like the oldman said "are they talking about my curs?" In your defense, another oldtimer piped up and said that "...these youngmen probably know more about this stuff because they have websites and pedigrees on the computer".

Let me help you out a bit: Who do you think entered some of those dogs in the database (which those two pedigrees are down from) [​IMG] ? BTW, you won't find any of our peds online because.......... But its just paper right?

"not gonna happen"; that is just too funny. Can i use that as my signature so i too can act like i am a well connected dogman.

7. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Who are some of the dogs entered by you?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Who are some of the dogs entered by you?

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I do not beleive anyone was internet yappin because you never got an answer now did you ?

So if you know these folks why are you not asking them ? Wouldn't people you personally know have more information on what it is that is on their yard ?

What was the sould purpose of this thread ? Are you trying to get a rise out of people ? Your posts have you coming off looking like an ass, its no wonder no one has replied to this thread.

With all the stuff that has been going on lately in the world it should be of no shock to anyone that some folks are not so eager to share any information. Stick around and get to know some folks and maybe you'll seek the answers to what ever questions you might have.

10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

i get the thread.... at least i think i do....something maybe along the lines of.. "the fool is always happy and eager to share his "knowledge" and the wise man is always slow to teach" or maybe "give enough rope to them and they will hang them selfs" lol.....

Does the water not fall all the way to the bottom.... if the bottom is not in the sky........

11. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

looks like i struck a nerve. i apologize if i emasculated you (or your buddies)in anyway. not big on the whole online peds attitude thing so i'll make it brief and be done with it.

I do not beleive anyone was internet yappin because you never got an answer now did you ?

I think we may have a different definition of the phrase; my def. would be speaking on a subject you know very little to nothing about and nothing to do with receiving answers. semantics.

12. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

So if you know these folks why are you not asking them ?

why would you assume that i haven't or that i don't possess this blood myself?;) it is a very simple concept really: person A has dogs and sees that person B has similar bred dogs both of which have diverged several generations back. conversation would go something like: Hey how are your dogs doing? what path have you taken since? any suggestions? something along those lines...........

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2008
  13. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

What was the sould purpose of this thread ?

i think the initial post is self evident:rolleyes:. english is a second language to me so i know it can be tough when you don't fully grasp the nuances of the language so i'll forgive you. as far as being called an ass, not sure because i havent been around long enough but i think that may violate a rule or two. just curious, i wonder how you view other members arguing, cussing, puting each other down for pages upon pages? have you stepped in and reminded them they were being an ass?:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

14. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

"the fool is always happy and eager to share his "knowledge" and the wise man is always slow to teach"

570 post
    42 images

couldn't agree with you more red cocaine.

[​IMG]