1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Boogieman and Bronson

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JuckingFerk, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Great pictures!!! Thanks for posting them.

3. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Nice job big boogieman. Nice looking dogs on this thread.

not trying to kill the thread but this is to funny not to post

------------------------------------------------------------

"Yesterday, I went to the ADBA show in Indiana. The Show was the smallest show I had ever seen to start with. The venders, well there were very few venders. A guy I know was working at the counter where you sign up your dogs and pay and so fourth. he asked me if I wanted to buy raffel tickets. He went on to show me a table full of crap that I could win or there was the 50/50 raffel for money! Well, if you knew me like I know me you'ld understand that I love money, so anyway, I bought a ticket for the 50/50 raffel. All day long I would pop back in and ask "how long until the drawing?" they would useually say "After the bla, bla, bla" I say bla, bla,bla cause I can't remember what they would say since it wasn't in time frame. I just knew it would be a bit longer. well at the end of the show at 7:00 at night all the venders were packing up, most every one had gone home except for a small crowd who were from an entirely different state club. I guess they were having two clubs at once share the show since the adba no longer has enough supporters from just one area.
    The Hoosier club showed first then the Show me state club and I think there might have even been a horse shoe club showing there. Anyway Kate Greenwood was judging and if any of you know her she takes a fucken hour to judge 10 fucking dogs!!!!! Well by the time it was 745 and they still had the same 14 dogs in the conformation ring I started to get shitty. I went back to the front and asked " what happens if you do the drawing for the 50/50 and the person who wins isn't here?" there reply was that you had to be there to win. I got extremely angry at that point and asked..." So you guys take peoples money all day long then wait for everbody to leave before drawing the fucking numbers?????" She said " yes, and we did it just to piss you off! We do it this way every year!" I said " I'll bet your fat ass baught tickets!" someone else chimes in..."The Idea of the 50/50 is that the person who wins it donates the money back to the club."
    Well you dumb son of a bitch, why didn't you just ask me for a fucking donation!!!!!????

I already stopped regestering my dogs with the adba, in fact I havn't even regesterd my last 5 litters at all!

I am going to fight back! Since I can't do anything about how the ADBA treat people I am going to start the first Hoosier SDR show club and by the time I'm done the ADBA wont have enough people regestering their dogs in the tri-state area to host a 3 club event!!!!

ADBA...You are now a MULTI-BREED REGESTRY...I'm still a pit bull. you fucked up" (Rowdy)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
  4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

It should be funny, because over half of it is bullshit.
    Kate Greenwood judged Sat. a.m. and was done by 2:00 in the afternoon at the latest.
    I don't even have the energy to wade through the BS point by point.

5. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

I took some pics while I was there. I will post them later.

6. WWII

WWII Banned

I see Rodger is still winning....

7. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Its funny. I had to wait just as long as everyone else for that ticket to be pulled in the 50-50. When it was and it was my number that was pulled it was just fine. I hit for 200.00. That night I paid for dinner and drinks for some of the Michigan crew with my win fall.

Also that weekend my male took 2 first and a second in the 2-3 year old male class. My bitch took 3 seconds and a first in the 9-12 month old female class. I think the judges did a great job.

I guess it doesn't pay off being a whiny bitch. Maybe if you redirected some of your anger and disdain life might treat you better.

Rowdy has left the building, by jumping the wall!!!

Ferk out

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Congrats to Boogieman, and others, Angus made ADBA Champion at that show. I thought it was quite an enjoyable show.

9. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

It was also a pleasure meeting you Pennsooner. You are very gracious and well spoken and Im glad you could deal with my filthy mouth. Also, you have a great looking dog.

Ferk out

10. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Cool - sorry these took a while - just been busy. Haven't done any editing to them at all so they may be a bit dark but I figured better to just leave them here unaltered - edit as you wish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

nice looking dog. How is she bred?

12. kdue

kdue Big Dog

im jealous. i wish i had a dog that nice!!!
    congrats!!

13. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Big congratulations to Boogieman and Bronson, way to go.