1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

confused??

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by thedude04, Jan 30, 2006.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i was watching the AKC show the eukanuba one and the terrier group came up and they were talking about how some of them had game. but alot of peopl say that if its not a pit then its not game so i was just confused on y they would say some of the terrierers had game. Do does that mean that all terriers have game?

2. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

By their term of Game I think they are talking about a dog's desire to work and please.

3. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

Even though I can come of with many reasons why, the AKC will not, but I am sometimes confused why they will not consider the APBT in their circle of Breeds.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

one word"terrier"...back in time when they timed dogs to see how many rats they could kill in so many minutes.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

In their own breed those dogs are "game". Some terriers will go out fighting that coon until deaths door. However, when uneducated people say a dog is "game" they are usually either talking out their a**, or they dont know what the word means and substitutes "game" for "aggressive" or "tenacious". I doubt those terriers could do anything more than fight the legs on the couch.....you breed for show you loose it-same as our dogs. There are still some strains/breeds keeping their terriers game ass hunting dogs, and kudos to them!

6. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

o so just so i understand that there are some other game dogs outt here

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes. Check out working Patterdale Terriers.