1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Conditioning pictures of my boy!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by 215pitts, May 2, 2008.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Ok, I had two weeks to work this guy and this is the results that I got. I know it's not the greatest but I'm proud of how he turned out in 2 weeks.

Before (2 weeks ago)
    [​IMG]

After (Now)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Nice bulldog what's his ped look like? How are you cond. him mill, running, spring, flirt? That's the kinda change I'm looking for in my female

3. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

Good job!!!! He looks really good to say that was only two weeks.

4. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Good looking boy, for 2 weeks thats great :) keep 'em up! will you be showing him?

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

He looks like shit, u should cull him ASAP LOLOL

6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

:eek:...............................

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That is amazing. Great job. He looks great.

8. koening

koening Top Dog

he looks great ! what's he's weight now ?

9. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Will try to show him this weekend at the VA show.

10. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Best of luck, I'll keep an eye out for him. What class? fun show? One of the adults classes?

11. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

He will be in a pretty hard class 4-6 year old males. I already know Angus is going to take something :D and maybe the the couple hosting it also (they have nice dogs).

12. Marduk

Marduk Pup

Very nice looking bulldog!!!!! well done!(he was ni

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  13. Marduk

Marduk Pup

Very good looking bulldog! Well done!(He was lookin nice even before conditioning!)
    What kind of work have you done with him?

Regards

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i would love to know what you used for conditioning i have been conditioning for about 6 weeks now and have not seen results like she has gone from 63lbs to 58 lbs if anyone elso has any idea of how to help me i would apreciate it she is also spayed and i was told that makes it harder for them to loose weight, but who knows

15. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

All that was done was for 2 1/2 weeks were 10miles a day, flirt pole, and a little weight pulling. We missed 4 days due to rain and couldn't do anything about it but I'm sure it would of help out a lot more. But I'm actually happy with the way he turned out (no bones showing). So one did mention to me as to why I didn't DRY him out but I don't think there is a need to if your doing it right :D.

16. nice looking dog, a job well done :D

17. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

10 miles a day?? nice!!!!!!! nice pics !!:cool:

18. he looks really good for only 2 weeks put into the conditioning! good luck at the show!

19. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

ped please if you don't mind

20. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

We didn't place at the show VA show (came close but no cigar on the 2nd day). Hammonds and Pat said that there was nothing wrong with him except his shoulder/chest is too bulky and that's why he didn't place.