1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Conditioning myself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, May 12, 2008.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I've been training really hard now for a few months and I'm finally starting to see some results. Nothing like mydawgs but Im trying!;)
    Week 1
    [​IMG]

Today
    [​IMG]

You aint seen nuthin yet!!! :D:D:D

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Your young, go for it... I'm behind you :)

3. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Keep it up man.

Water...Water...Water...and more water man, it works.

4. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Remember there is three parts to getting fit.

1) Diet
    2) Weights
    3) Cardio

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Looks good! Keep it up, body fat for humans are far more harder to loose than body fat on dogs;).

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Ive got the whole caloric breakdown, diet out the wazoo, I hate chicken breast now BTW, 180gms of whey protien per day, 5 meals, 2 gallons of water and I train HARD. Im not just walking into this whole thing blind. I've been studying for a while not to mention, I trained pretty hard right out of HS but then the partying took over. Im in my 30's now and I'm trying to take my health back from the worldly ways that took it from me in the 1st place. Thanks for the input folks! :)

7. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

I can give you a work you wont forget! Oh shit, did i say that outloud? :p

HAHA Looking good. If you are interested i have a diet plan from Billy Rush (he conditioned many of the top MMA fighters) that really works - all the guys here use it before fights.

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

DDDAAAAMMMMNNNN.....look at you u little freak lol, Rowe u needs to get on that mang lol

back on topic, i've been basically putting myself through a pre-keep for about 2 weeks now to prepare for some hardcore work. I'm gonna go a different route than i did back in highschool days, back then i was all about lifting lifting and more lifting, so basically i got jacked but wasn't cut, now im gonna train myself like i would train a bulldog in a full keep, we'll see what happens

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Oh you can huh? ;)
    Im not really big into the whole core training. Im bulking right now. I'll cut afterwards. My cardio is good. 2 miles 3 times a week works fine for me. I dont get gassed very easy. Billy Rush sounds familiar...

10. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

No whore here baby ;), and haha i was kidding :D

Billy helped condition alot of guys like Matt Hughes, Jeremy Horn, Rich Franklin, Tim Sylvia, Joe Riggs, etc etc

Here is his site - http://www.billyrush.net He has a bad drinking problem and has kind of fallen off the face of the earth a while ago, so his site hasnt been updated for a while.

If you want a copy of the diet i can PM it to you. I will need to get it from home tonight and can send it to you tomorrow.

11. looking good!! im getting in shape myself while getting my dog in shape! its amazing what a 30 minute brisk walk everyday will do for ya! ive lost 5 pounds in a week just from this change!

12. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

why'd u block out your face?

13. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

HAHA got rid of the ol' cat, so the mouse is out to play!! :D:cool:

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

6 carb meals with pro each meal.......0.6x's body wt for oz water....train hard allow your self enough time to recoup. 5-7 days between each time a body part is trained. I am getting ready for Mr.Co rt now will help if you need it. Dont know your stats but if trying to loose fat slowly and gain muscle I would try 1.5 carb for every lb of bw and 1-1.5 pro for every lb of body wt.....listen to your body and look at the mirror to adjust.

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

LOL........NICE

16. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Thanks. I'll PM in a bit.

17. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

To make you ask questions. :rolleyes:

18. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

never a issue ask away bro....I am a old man 36 been at it for 20 yrs....worked for EAS for 3 yrs love this sh!t.

19. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

You've only got 4 years on me "Old Man" :rolleyes::D

20. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I will post my pics the wk of show time.