1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

conditioned dog photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by scottyh, Aug 27, 2011.

1. On this picture my dog is only one year old, I did not do a lot with her it's just the way she was with a good walk every day and
    normal playing with the flirt and boomerball.

[​IMG]

This pictures are 8 months later when I did train her.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now she is pregnant so no conditioning this year anymore for her :-)

2. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

thats a good looking dog pitt

4. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

Thank you, I try to keep weight on him when were hog hunting but its hard to keep any on him. He puts oon muscle pretty easy though

5. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

why cant i be like that ^ hahaha

6. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

He can be a pain to work, everytime he gets the flirt or ball you have to break it out of his mouh, he will not work a mill at all so we have to bike ride....he get to muscular and bulky on a chain and if it wasnt his idea first he wont do it at all

7. capo

capo Big Dog

8. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

He's a good looking pup, mine was pretty damn muscluar at 10 months too, but he wasn't on a conditioning program. It seems like some people insist on acting like children. And don't know jack shit about dogs, some dogs get good muscles from just walks, mine at a young age did, walks and flirt pole, that's all I did. But anyway, point is don't listen to negative stuff people have to say about your dogs, its your dog, if they don't like what you do with it, too damn bad!!! That is my view on things. My dogs 17 months now, he's conditioned and has been for awhile. He's doing fine. He has too much energy to just sit and lay around all day, and has since he was little.

9. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

He kinda reminds me of my little buddy, this is him at abot a year and a half with no diet or special conditioning

[​IMG]

10. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

Sorry, I didnt realize I had already posted that picture, the last two of the four that I posted were taken somewhere between the age of a year/year an a half....i think on the bottom one he was just barley a year....some dogs just stay half way conditioned. I personally like to see a naturally in shape dog. Anyone can walk a dog for 3 hours a day and try to diet the and have a decent looking dog but a dog that just naturally looks good is a thing of beauty. Ill see if I can get some pics of him conditioned for hog hunting and for show. I moved last month and dont have my internet up yet so im trying to work of this damn phone

11. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

couple more pics :-)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry the second one is crappy quality, taken off a video

12. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

strong ass dogs

13. capo

capo Big Dog

nah dude didnt scratch me lol he was the one looking stupid to me ...... my dog is in good condition for no condition because of his age. but we good

14. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

............................................... rascal
    ..................... pedro
    ...............................................sandy
    ludie mae
    ............................................... rascal jr
    .....................miss kitty
    ................................................missy (jeeps sister)

[​IMG]

That's a beautiful bitch right there

15. LEFTLANE

LEFTLANE Pup

I like the beauty of real dogs owned by real dogmen. Great looking and bred. Im wish the days where still like that.

16. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

damn good pics everybody but these dont give her any justice.sorry ace but anything but bite work would have made that bitch look goooood

17. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Gringo i think I like every dog you post on the site..... Really like your dogs man keep up the good work. Maybe they have the body type and rangey leggy look I look for but damn none-the-less good lookin dogs man

18. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking Gringo.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Some beautiful animals up in here. love seeing game dog's with nice feet LOL