1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Concrete water bowls

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by allaboutpitts, May 12, 2005.

1. I have embarked on making water bowls.Seems simple enough.I made 5 today.I used different things such as petroleum jelly,pam,vegetable oil,and one new motor oil to use to grease the bowls with.I figured i would try different things to see which works the best.I have only gotten 2 out of the molds so far that were dry.I am using some plastic and some stainless steel bowls.The plastic seems to be easier to come out,however the stainless comes out better.
    Just wanted to share this expierience with anyone who in planning on making any.Its not that hard.Just a little frustrating.But well worth the effort.
    I am also planning in the future to make them colored and add tiles to them for the sophiticated dogs....lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2005
  2. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

cool allbout...ill give it a try,,,gotta do sumthin..lol

3. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Off The Subject I Was Thinking About Special Dog Toys Just For Pits. B/c Gremlin Goes Threw Them Like There Nothin.

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

motor oil should work good for that ,,thats what i used wwhen i work for a burial vault companty

5. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

Has Anybody Else Tryed This

6. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

seems like a good idea...good luck with it

7. pitsRus

pitsRus Pup

much cheaper than going out and purchasing one from Petco