1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

complaints and things that make me wanna puke

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bdub, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdub

bdub Top Dog

im tired of seeing all this blue pit crap,and dogs being called apbt that look nothing like em or even close to the breed standard.and these breeders that are making money off of them.like this cat here in patrick county,he breeds the blues,,he has a dog whose body looks like a british bulldog.and this gullable buddy of mine who got one from him paying way too much for the mutt.
    then there is pitfall kennels out ofr atlanta,if you dont know who they are youre lucky,,they are claiming "home of the original blue pit".and claiming they are the ones who started the whole blue pit thing,,ok fine,,they are also bybs of the worst kind,doing nothing for the breed,constantly breeding to make more money,and more money.
    im tired of it all,,,i jsut wanna drown 20 midgets in a kiddie pool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.