1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Combine's Odin

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by TheStunnah, Aug 21, 2015.

1. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vicki likes this.
  2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

looking good girl . how have you been ?

3. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Thanks :-) he's abit of a fatty ATM lol Iv been busy with my lil one and it's winter ATM so won't hurt the dogs to have abit of extra weight on them lol but Iv been good thanks, in between my last post I made Iv lost a dog and got 3 more plus a newborn 5 weeks ago so things have been good

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

haha sounds like you been very busy . have fun with the lil one you know they grow up to fast .

5. frogs

frogs Big Dog

I'm really liking this dog, hell all the dogs look fantastic, are you the one that conditions them?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

6. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Yup old goat been pretty busy but loving it though lol another future bulldogger for the future lol

7. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Thankyou and yea I'm the one that works them

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Nice shots and dog!

9. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Right on...

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk