1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colorado shooter a setup?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MCS, Jul 23, 2012.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Judging by the looks of this kid that's sounds right.I'm waiting for the day when one of these a-holes gets overpowered and then gets beaten to a pulp by the potentail victims.

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

If we all thought like that some third world country could walk in here and take us over without a shot.Do you seriously think that a semi auto rifle can't and isn't being used for hunting.I do it all the time and so do alot of friends,you should see what I play with sometimes :-) and yet i haven't went out and murdered anyone,surprising how a relatively sane person can own all kinds of guns yet the evil demons that some people think that guns are supposed to posses so far hasn't made me kill anyone.It was a case of one idiot doing something crazy,hell he could've walked into a kindergarten class and killed a bunch of kids with a hammer,if he had of should we ban hammers then. Here's just a random thought,punish CRIMINALS who murder people,not gun owners who behave themselves.I wouldn't care if you could go to wal mart and by a machine gun,do whatever you want to but pay the price if you screw up.Guns can kill people in the hands of an idiot,but so can cars,explosives,knives,axes etc Had someone been armed in that theater the shooter may of got taken out before he shot as many as he did.Semi auto guns are not made to spray bullets into anything,that's what the gungrabbers want people to think.You have better hit % if you "AIM" even in full auto a short burst is best.I have bought semi automatics before and have bought cases of ammo by the thousands of rounds,I rarely buy a box at a time.Should the cops arrest me,just because someone has the weaponry don't mean anything,to be a crime you have to use it in a manner that is illegal,just like being the proud owner of a penis doesn't mean you'll rape somebody.

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

BTW,has anyone seen that fucktard Obama and his "AK47s belong on a battlefield" bullshit.He's to damn dumb to know the guy used an AR,guess he was just reading the teleprompter,lol It's time for change alright.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Ice T is right,2nd amendment doesn't mean hunting at all.It is for the citizens to be protected against invading force which was the British at the time and against future attempts on our freedom.Had the jews in the holocost been armed,it would of been a little harder to shove them in the ovens.We might ought to be prepared ourselves.

It shouldn't equate to being President and anyone with any brains could see he's full of shit, unfortunately our country is a nation made up primarily of retards.

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I think the guy hates the country he's supposed to be running.

6. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Its a bigger picture than what most are being fed by the LAME-STREAM-MEDIA, The more I hear the less I believe that this was a single shooter scenario, to many discrepancy's in stories and reports about every facet of this shooting. Why was there a training exercise 12 miles away at another theater at the same time that involved preparing for this exact scenario? The training exercise focused around smoke bombs as deterants while 1 or more shooters picked off targets, how to deal with it from the police and the medical perspective. What about the bloody footprints behind the theater leading INTO the back door while there was a supposed active shooter still at large, the police and media have reported that the shooting was contained within the 1 cinema so who was the victim outside? There are ZERO eye witnesses that can put James Holmes at the scene as it was a MASKED SHOOTER with RED/ORANGE hair, it could have been Ronald Mc-fuckin-Donald or Krusty the Clown that did it, careful what you believe. The entire scenario was staged so that Barack Obama could reconnect with the white people and gather votes, wether he knows it or not he makes a very good puppet for the NWO....

I could go on and on but who's going to believe my dumb Canadian ass anyways EH!!!

NGK

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

LOL @ NGK...you Canadians ;)...interesting info man, makes a fella think doesnt it?

8. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

9. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

He seems at right age and intelligence level to be schizophrenic ..it seems there is a fine line between genius and insane ...

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

he got the moeny from you and me, and every other taxpayer....grants for research....

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i love how every semi automatic is called and "assault rifle"...the fucktard media doesnt know the definition of assault rifle and neither does the general public.

assault rifle

noun 1. a military rifle capable of both automatic and semiautomatic fire, utilizing an intermediate-power cartridge.

how many times do you read that term in the paper and what % of the guns used in these crimes do you think are true assault rifles?

12. NGK

NGK Top Dog

1% maybe unlike the 100% of mine EHHEM the ones ive seen...

NGK

13. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Several years ago their was a guy here that carried a pistol in his inside jacket pocket into a theater. Somehow the pistol went off and it shot and killed him. At the time, everyone was saying "what kind of idiot would take a gun in a movie theater"? Guess he aint looking so dumb now for carrying it, other than he accidently killed himself.

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It's done all the time,from the old Ruger .44 mag carbine,Remington 7400 all the way to the M1A

15. RRL

RRL Top Dog

he heh yeah other than accidently killing himself.

16. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Gonna cost alot more to pay for his trial and new living arrangment too.

17. NGK

NGK Top Dog

It just goes to show how 1 dog (if trained right) can herd a thousand Sheep(le)

NGK

18. RRL

RRL Top Dog

yup!Throw in a little monkey see,monkey do aswell.

19. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Really? I'm gonna search that up on Youtube.

Although I really have no opinion on gun-laws, they don't affect me, I do agree that if someone had a gun concealed it could have possibly went differently.
    You make some good points, thanks! :)

20. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Here you go,a video of a 10 year old boy taking a deer with an AR15A lightweight rifle,semi auto,and mild recoil enough for a boy to shoot.5.56 is regarded as a marginal deer caliber but with proper shot placement will easily take deer and is a much better deer rifle for a smaller person than a .300 Win Mag. Well,tried to upload video,but to computer illerate to do it,but it's on you tube for whoever cares to look for it,lol