1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

color

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by d-phi931, Feb 12, 2008.

1. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

Im trying to put a pic on here how do i do it? i would like to know what colors would these pups be consider. please somebody tell me how to post the pics. thanks. its saying my files are too large when i do the manage attachments. somebody help. thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  2. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

You will have to resize them, the largest allowed I think is 400x300 and no more than 500kb If you do that you should have no problems.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

If you go to this site, they have a bunch of different dogs, so you can figure out your dog's color as well.

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

www.photobucket.com Start an album here and you can resize all your pictures. Good luck.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

The limit is 600x600 pixels ;)

6. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

ok what color would these be consider?[​IMG]

7. d-phi931

d-phi931 Pup

here is a better picture of the one in the back what do you all think[​IMG]

8. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Looks brown/buckskin w/ black mask to me.

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Yup. Buckskin for sure. Cute little bugger. :)

10. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

First - red or fawn/white marks
    Second - buckskin/black mask

Either way, they are both really beautiful. I love that buckskin one in the back:)