1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by ChDynomite, Jan 18, 2011.

1. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

anyone have any personal experience with
    Colloidal Silver?

2. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

shit works great. I use it alot, but when starting out just use 1/2 teaspoon max per day. Dont mix it with vitamin c or it will neutralize it. I make mine, and I dont use salt, salt will turn it into silver nitrate. I have used it on open wounds to prevent infection, and I put it in the water bowl everyday. I make mine around 8%. For open wounds I first apply DMSO gel (which will help pull the silver deeper into the body, at the source), then soak a sterile pad with the silver and spray the area. Then tape the pad over the wound. I have had to deal with some pretty bad cuts over the years, and never had to deal with infection. Could be luck, but silver is known to kill every type of bacteria its used on, in very small douse. But alot of people still seem to think that antibiotics are the way to go, to each their own I guess.

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

thanks good info, im going to start using it on dogs with lyme disease, kennel cough and babesia and see how it works. I hear good things but u never know.

4. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Also heard it works for parvo

5. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

Dude check out parvobusters.com for all the things you listed above. Along with silver, there is way better stuff to treat those issues. I highly recommend these guys. they are non profit, and are all about treatment for all sorts of stuff. I stock kennel cough med along with every other product they offer. Cant say enough good thing about them, if you call ask for mark hes the owner, tell him steve sent ya, and you will get your shipping for free.

6. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

With his help we saved 10 out of 11 dogs that came down with parvo bad. Vet didnt think any of the pups would make it, they were only 7 weeks.

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

thanks!!!!