1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

collar size ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigsho, Jan 10, 2005.

1. bigsho

bigsho Pup

i have a collar now for my pup size 21". it is almost time for a new one. he is only 9 months old and growing quick. should i go to the next size 23" or 25"? im getting them through the mail so i cant try them on him. thanxx bigsho...

2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

use a piece of string, and measure the neck at the base. Then measure the length of the string. You can also use a flexible measuring tape. This will give you the exact neck size. Make sure you can easily fit 2 fingers under the string or measuring tape. That will give you the proper fitting for the collar.