1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Collar Sale !!!!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Stillwater, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Everyone who buys a 10 Pack of collars will recieve 1 extra collar and a Breaking Stick for free !!!
    I can mix and match these collars however you like !!
    Sale will last until midnight on Sunday 3-4-2012 !!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com
    shane_k@prodigy.net

2. jake

jake Pup

!!! will put my order in soon!!!

...was going to anyway, but this just gives me a good reason.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Shane thank you for my 2 show collars got them in 2 days!! They look great on my girls and fit perfect. I will be ordering two more this week. By any chance did you get the red and pink show collar's done yet?

4. I'll be sending payment for my big order soon. Just paid the truck and van off and have to wait till payday :)

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I have to say Shane , I broke down and orderd one from you , the reason I did this is I have gotten alot of dogs to work and they have had them and I liked them so much now that every dog I replace the collar on will be with the 5 ply, it is great to see craftsmen like this in our group. J.J.Jackson

6. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Nice! Will throw in an order in a day or two..

7. You won't regret it!

8. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

I have ordered from him before. Good quality,good prices! And he shipped it fast. Had it at my mailbox 7-8days after i ordered it. And I live in Eu aswell..

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol the last ones a bought from em a few years ago are still holdin up solid, good quality!

10. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Thanks so much Shane.. ordered Thursday afternoon and received Monday morning up in Mass. Who can beat that? Great products and awesome quality. We are customers for life.

11. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Bought my first from shane a few years ago, best $12 I ever spent lol

12. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

alright then