1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cold Dogs=Good Producers?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jadedpitgirl, Aug 28, 2006.

1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

trj...were did I make mention of gameness? i didnt even use that word. my dogs are not game dogs. and yes we are goin to north ga at the end of the month for a hunt...but I wouldnt mnd hittin up SC too so send me that info. that will be sweeeeet.

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Back to the op. I have seen a few cold dogs throw total fire. For ex Havana Boys Rickeysuavey Owned by Tkk. I even stuck him and got 3 pups all were as good as you can get. Now they allways got good dogs on the out cross. when they bred him to any bitch like him guess what. MORE COLD SHY DOGS. but I would in a heart beat breed a cold dog if I could not breed his Ch brother. But alot of people mistake a curr for cold. a cold dog allmost acts retarded whent it gets hot, Dont mislead yoursel between cold and curr.