1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cold Dogs=Good Producers?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jadedpitgirl, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

it was sarcasm man. lol

2. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

once again..judgin dogs you dont know. im not stupid...nor am I knew to the breed. but thanks for the insight.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that figures i should have known better when you said RB/J/J. knowing damn well you run other stuff.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

briarpatch what notable dogs came from the bloodline you have? are they any ch grch or ROM dogs in the first 4 generations ? can i see a ped on these super hot dogs.

5. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

i dont breed fightin dogs so.....you dont need to worry about my stock. I didnt say he was super hot either..I said he is plenty hot, plenty hot for what i need. and I aint about to talk about any recent dogs that might carry a gaming title as it is ILLEGAL!

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

he did say 4 generations, which could put you back in the 70s...and BTW, NOBODY here breeds fighting dogs either

7. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

point is...just cause a dog comes of all ch gr ch and ROM doesnt gaurantee game....as it is illegal to game test I dunno for sure if any of my dogs have it...but I can tell you they got enough to face off with a animal 2 or 300 lbs bigger than them and thats is plenty "balls" for me.

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lets get back on topic...cold, producing dogs

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

briarpatch some of the things you post are waaaaay out in left feild. because nobody here is talking matching or testing dogs. but when you have a dog banged up by a hog with it's shoulder broken or insides turnd out & the dog is still "hot" & getting hotter. then you have a truly "hot" dog. from your pic's them dogs are "clean" & don't look like they seen any parts of the woods. & no I haven't seen your dogs but i seen enough to know better.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

OK im done woody

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

they havent been out enough to really get cut up more than leg cuts....I live in MD and havent really traveled much to hunt the past year or so cause I was pregnant and with a new born...soooo shows what u know. plus...I am a graphic artist..I photoshop alot of nicks and scars out of pics.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

topic please Briarpatch

13. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I know Im gonna get hell for this one but FUCK it

I think the cold dog is a good example of a certine trait that is well looked for
    in the working dog

and that trait is a high pain tolerance

I dont belive they can be hurt enough to turn on just take the pain and keep kicking

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

naw you ain't going to catch hell for that frank.

15. This is the best thing I've read in my 25+ with these bulldogs anyone who thinks they want to bred these bulldogs should read this copy it and burn it into there brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

I've got a male like that...not breeding stock just a pet...he is C O L D...but he can take a beatin and keep on going. I wouldnt trust him with another male cause I have never had him in that situation, but he can be out with any female and she can do whatever she wants to him and he is totally focused on the game at hand...never falterring.

17. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

i agree 100%. Excellent post 14!!

18. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

ok after reading this it is obvious that briar does not know what gameness is or the proper way of using it in a sentence. Anyways, now that you are no longer pregnant, do you plan on hunting with those big dogs of yours? South Carolina is not far from you and I could give you the number to someone that would take you out on a hunt.

Frank, dude you kill me with every post. Get off the internet, grab a mag, or a book and educate yourself. If you like these dogs and are in it for the long haul, you should have certain books. The Complete Gamedog is one. Fightin for Life, Bullyson and his Sons, and any book written by Louis Colby should be on your list.

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Frank, dude you kill me with every post. Get off the internet, grab a mag, or a book and educate yourself. If you like these dogs and are in it for the long haul, you should have certain books. The Complete Gamedog is one. Fightin for Life, Bullyson and his Sons, and any book written by Louis Colby should be on your list.[/QUOTE]hahahah

dont judge a book by its cover

you may feel as though im ignorant or dont have a good understanding

but those books(most of which Ive read already) are a good refferance point

I have had pups off a cold bitch and male neither would hurt a fly we could put them in the bay pen and nothing probly could leave either one of them out there and they would probly help keep the hog warm

but we bred them and the pups hated any thing that moved

while the pups are young we have enough land to where they run free with the mom

boy them pups would tree squrills, chase rabbits,might not see them for a day or two but you could hear them in the woods

when it came time to teach them to catch

they showed us how it was done

the litter together did the baying and catching
    turned out to be real smart dogs

man I miss them dogs my cousin lost some of them in the woods

and I think a couple got lead off by someone

20. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

I know this is a very old post but he was bred before that match. He proved what he shouldve been used for