1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cold Dogs=Good Producers?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jadedpitgirl, Aug 28, 2006.

1. B

B CH Dog

Don't you have dogs down from Little Gator ROM? LOL! Talk about a cold dog that had a golden ****.

Regards,

B

2. game_test

game_test Top Dog

not me my friend, i was all hyped about them before but ive seen 3 different ones pull and wasnt impressed. sunday is with HOD. aparrently doing good but id like to see a few more before i make a final decision.

3. game_test

game_test Top Dog

PS i do have to admit i have not been in the situation of making this decison-yet.

4. B

B CH Dog

Gotcha. I got a little bit up here. He's only a little over a year and just a big goofy puppy right now. Time will tell.... :)

Regards,

B

5. game_test

game_test Top Dog

someone was trying convince me ickis wasnt a little gator dog a few weeks ago, LOL just remembered that and kinda chuckled.

hes a good looking boy and was a hell of a cute pup, even though our time together was short i kinda had a hard time shipping him off

6. B

B CH Dog

He's turning out great. I'll shoot you some pictures when I get a chance. PM me an email to use. I used to have one for you but it has been awhile.

Regards,

B

7. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Li'l Gator,Dolly ROM and Awesome Baby all cold dogs that produce monsters the history of gamedogs show us that all could produce good ones,currs,quitters and cold Jeep is off a quiter curr fo example,Frisco quit but had produce very,very good dogs(I mean the true Frisco dogs).

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I dont know if anyone told you this but bullyson was beat by his son

if he can throw better than him self hell yeah Id breed to him

9. Nawz

Nawz Pup

I think that who ever you is talking about bullyson you need to just chillout cause it dont seem like your speaking with any knowledge at all you just one of those people who like to gossip and thats bad were you there and how many curs do you see coming stuff like old bully and would any true dog man back in those days associate there name with a line of currs so just look who started that rumor about bullyson and why ..... take a reality check and you will see that was a bunch of bull and take it like this if people aint hating you probaly aint doing to much right ... :D

10. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Many so called quitters and curs were bred before their actual quit date. Bullyson died after his loss to his son. So every breeding he did was while he was a winner, so as a loser, he was never bred if he died after his loss.

11. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

12. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

13. Robber

Robber Big Dog

I think he was mostly bred based on the reputation he earned for going so deep into the Rascal match, who was one of the all time greats according to many despite his loss his first time out(was ahead the whole time and the winner died afterwards). I don't know much about the Obnoxious Ox dog(mostly Carver breeding) or the circumstances around that loss or how much he was bred before/after any of them.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a damn german shephard can put a gamedog on the ground. but i ain't breeding to one. with all the available proven dogs why on earth would i want to breed to the unknown ? so what a few german shephard produced a few good dogs. or a few guys had some good luck on a breeding. if im trying to produce top notch dogs i want to know what im breeding to. IDC what floyd , mayfeild , or pat did times dun changed you just can't have 150 dogs on the yard anymore. IMO if you want the truth you need to breed to the truth. i would be willing to bet the top producers today ain't being bred to the unknown.

15. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

i would like to know the outcome of the breedings some of ya'll who have bred to cold dogs or curs had. And would you try it again?:confused:

16. art

art Big Dog

i breed a cold bitch but not male or cold dog off cold dog:D:D

17. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Jaded, Jubilee is a cold dog, but obviously does not pass that own as Buckshot is plenty hot. I dont see the problem in breeding a proper cold bitch , taken to a male with "it" your progeny should be fine. But it is always to chance with any breeding.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LOL briarpatch "hot water cools quickly" just because your hound act "hot" don't mean jack shit. IDT you understand the difference between a cold dog , cur dog, or a ace dog?

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i got a hot J/RB/J pup sittin right here Ben, you tellin me that doesnt mean a thing?:D

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yep that's what im saying. a young dog just may look like a world beater. but when it comes time to see the truth you may find out different. im never impressed by how "hot" a dog act because i been fooled a time or two. that's why i say "hot water cools quickly".