1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by shoes, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoes

shoes Big Dog

For a long time now, as I understand it, Colby dogs have not been box quality dogs. Is anyone here aware of any in recent years that are? Or are they purely companion dogs?

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

You may want to concider your sources and do some more reading. There are good dogs from every line.
    to say that one line is better than the next is not a wise assumption, cause good dogs are where you find them.
    Can you give some examples or accounts where this proves true or is this hear say?

3. Icepick

Icepick Banned

There are a few threads on this topic, which can be found using the search function at the top right of the screen.

4. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Here's a few pictures of my quality Colby pup in the box. Mason is a real bone crusher too !!!
    I had a picture of Mason scratching but accidentally deleted it ... shoot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

^^^ excellent!

6. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

now thats a true boxdog

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i can see it now mason thinkin "if i have to get out of this box there"s gunna be trouble" lol

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

lmao. haha Joe, Mason is coming along real nicely! Great looking dog for sure.

9. Enzo in the toy box.jpg Enzo in the toy box (2).jpg
    Enzo.jpg

My Colby Dog Enzo is great in a box as well, albeit a plastic box!

10. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

^^^ HA !!! :cool:

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

yall just made my day! that was a great couple responses...best yet!
    Keep them Colby pics coming everyone.

12. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

13. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.